Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #17
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PSP Roster Editing

Fyi you have to drop one player from Brown's on newest update can't have more than 55 players on team or franchise will freeze

Madden 12 franchise has issues free agents look funny has qbs in tackle position, bears vs bears is first game. I think you have to wait to after preseason to import latest schedule

Last edited by reeshmd23; 01-18-2016 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #18
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Yea, this is exactly how far I got in looking at editing art within the PSP version. It seems like a lot of work, but I'll dive deeper in it when I have time.

Quote:
Fyi you have to drop one player from Brown's on newest update can't have more than 55 players on team or franchise will freeze

Madden 12 franchise has issues free agents look funny has qbs in tackle position, bears vs bears is first game. I think you have to wait to after preseason to import latest schedule
Thanks and sorry for the errors. I found a couple more bugs actually too. I fixed and uploaded new franchises for both games.

I also decided to set every draft day trade for the 2016 draft in the game. There are a surprisingly large number of 6th and 7th round swaps this year.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:44 AM   #19
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Can't get 08 franchise to load anyone else with same issue?
Old 01-19-2016, 09:36 AM   #20
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Can't get 08 franchise to load anyone else with same issue?
Sorry, that's my fault. I attached the unencrypted save copy in the zip and not the proper one. Its fixed now. Need more sleep!
Old 01-19-2016, 10:35 AM   #21
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Awesome thanks! I have a ncaa save for ps3 with this year's rosters maybe we can figure out how to convert it to psp I'll upload it when I get a chance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 02:35 PM   #22
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Awesome thanks! I have a ncaa save for ps3 with this year's rosters maybe we can figure out how to convert it to psp I'll upload it when I get a chance
I started to look into that but I stopped because it doesn't look so easy but I could be missing something. NCAA rosters on PS2 and PSP dont have names in "letters" as far as I can tell in the table. The names are in some sort of number format.

Basically, when I opened up the PS2 database with names in DB Editor, it generated a table with a lot of numbers. I didnt see a field for names. But I just imported it into the PSP roster, again, just a bunch of numbers, but the names got imported. So, somewhere within the table are the names in a number format that needs to be cracked. (I think).

I have an NCAA 10 thread in that forum for PSP.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:34 PM   #23
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

also this is the only way to play up to date madden on the vita
Old 01-19-2016, 04:34 PM   #24
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
also this is the only way to play up to date madden on the vita
Yep. I own a Playstation TV that has Madden 12 on it, but it doesn't really look that great on a big screen, so I don't tend to play it. Such a great system (Vita/PSTV), but so under-utilized...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »