Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2017, 10:00 PM   #401
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay16509
No problem, lorak. I appreciate any help you can give. I figured out for the file. Now both of them are showing as the 2016SBLI save, I do the repack, and transfer the files back over, and when I do, the file is still listed as corrupt.
Take your time. I'm going to continue to play with it.
The corrupt file issue you are experimenting appears as the roster files you try to load in your PS Vita/PSTV are completely decrypted.

Remember that in general PS Vita/PSTV game saves have two encryption layers: We get rid of the first layer with psvimgtools. The second layer is a pfs-encryption, we need a hacked PS Vita to help us decrypt/encrypt this layer.

It seems that the problem with the (completely decrypted) files I have attached here in this thread is that a PS Vita/PSTV on any official firmware (OFW) needs pfs-encrypted but not completely decrypted game saves to use with psvimgtools technique.

The attached file contains 4 rosters (2014PRESEASON, 2016SBLI, 19892015CLASSIC and BESTOFTHEBEST) suitable for your device (pfs-encrypted).

Follow the steps below to load the referred rosters:
  1. In game, save 4 rosters with names above.
  2. Backup your game to your computer with (Q)CMA. I first suggest to backup previous game saves you could have for this game to not lose it.
  3. Apply the psvimgtools technique to extract your game saves from step 2.
  4. Replace the proper files (just check the file names) and apply psvimgtools to repack the updated game saves.
  5. Transfer your game back to your PS Vita/PSTV with (Q)CMA.
  6. Launch the game and load your new rosters.
Note: If the previous steps do not work try repacking the whole Output folder in the attachment and replace your original game save files, I mean the files in APP/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSE00084/savedata, before transferring the game to your device. It is the same procedure you already followed to get updated rosters for MLB 14 The Show.

Let me know the outcome. It seems you already know how to use psvimgtools, because of that I did not elaborate.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden NFL 13 PSVita OFW Rosters.zip (3.28 MB, 27 views)

Last edited by lorak; 05-12-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 4

Lorak, Thank you very much. I am about to try this. I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Wish I could have found a PSVITA on 3.60 firmware, but I actually had put it up and my son had updated it to 3.65. If I find a 3.60 firmware, believe me, I'll be purchasing it.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 4

Lorak,
Thank you. That did the trick. Updated rosters. If one is made for the 2017 season, can you make a pfs-encrypted save of it as well. Thank you very much.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
I still plan to release a guide to replace old textures with updates (logos, helmets, uniforms and field art. Need to figure out the stadiums yet though) in Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV version. However, it is a lot of work.

Back in September 2016 I asked for help for this with no real success. Perhaps it would be easier for most of you if I ask for help in the form of a PayPal donation .

For anyone who wants to help me, just send me a PM here at OS.
I'd gladly paypal you some dough for any recent files you can convert to psv files
Old 05-17-2017, 12:24 PM   #405
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Lorak how do you edit textures?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #406
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Lorak how do you edit textures?
I do it in GIMP with the dds plugin enabled. It seems Photoshop will work too, I have not tested it myself though.

Of course, you first need to extract the textures form game files. Finally, you need to repack/reinsert the modified textures to game files.

Last edited by lorak; 05-17-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:18 AM   #407
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

What tool do you use to extract textures? Can you open cyber faces? Would like to see what coaches have a face
Old 05-22-2017, 12:33 AM   #408
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
I'd gladly paypal you some dough for any recent files you can convert to psv files
Same here, I'd gladly send some paypal for updated files, rosters, etc....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »