Home

Madden 16 xbox updated file

This is a discussion on Madden 16 xbox updated file within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden 16 xbox updated file

Hello - Can someone please post a current M16 file so it can be ported to M15?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 12:46 PM   #2
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Re: Madden 16 xbox updated file

M16 Official Wildcard Update. Simply extract the roster using Winrar and transfer to a 360 formatted flash drive using Modio.

For additional roster information, check PastaPadre's January 15 2016 post on his website. It includes a google docs hyperlink to changes from the previous week and current depth charts.

Big thanks to sslootsky0524 for originally uploading this roster.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-M16.rar (329.9 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by rplatypus; 01-21-2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:05 PM   #3
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

M16 Wildcard Update ported to M15. Download on Xbox 360 Madden 15 community files Gamertag: WretchedOrc6.

**** Don't Download... Get the Divisional Round Update instead. ****

Known & Likely Issues:

1. This roster is franchise mode ready (Over 150 retired players removed and will not reappear in CFM) but not fantasy draft ready. Players from teams at the end of the alphabet (eg. Texans, Vikings, etc.) will not appear in fantasy draft.

2. Checking the weekly box score in CFM of the Bucs, Colts, (others?) will freeze the game. The Bucs
and Colts might be unplayable in CFM, haven't tested yet. Very hopeful it's an easy fix like releasing and resigning a player with an issue that's causing the team to glitch.

***Fixed*** I assigned a college (Abilene Christian) to every player that had a blank space for their college. Blank college info seems to have been the cause of the glitching based on some quick testing.

3. A very few green face players. The only one I found was Andrew Norwell but there might be 5-10 more.

****Fixed**** Player head code 547 doesn't work on M15. Switched the few players that had that code back to 0 and no more green faces. I think all green faces are now fixed.

4. I haven't tested this roster fully but this is the 4th M16 roster update I have ported to M15 and in 2 of the others the game froze in the 3rd or 4th year of CFM every time I tried to advance past a certain week. I'm wondering if the Bucs and Colts were playing each other that week.

****Fixed**** This appears to have been caused by the blank college info also. Simmed 4 seasons with the Bucs, no problems. Simmed 2 years with the Colts, then played a game , no problems.

5. Andrew Luck is the only one I noticed but the final year of his contract comes up "undefined" in game. It'll be fixed in the next update but you can release and resign any player in game to fix.

****Fixed**** Fixed A Luck, didn't see it anywhere else.

6. I left Car CB Cortland Finnegan & NO LB James Anderson off the roster.

****Fixed**** I added them into the Divisional Roster Update.

I'll do a few minor fixes and update in a few days. I'll try to fix some of the bigger problems but no guarantees. Another thing that is odd is that every M16 roster that I have loaded into the editor advances every player's date of birth 10 years but not their age.

Last edited by rplatypus; 04-01-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

how do you port a roster? because i would love this update but for madden 25

Last edited by Vikingsfan86; 01-20-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsfan86
How to port M16 rosters to M15 & vice versa:

Needs:

Xbox 360 formatted flash drive
Madden 15 roster
Madden 16 roster

Programs:

Xanathol's Madden Roster Editor V1
Modio
HxD
Microsoft Excel

1. Create 2 folders, label them default and edit. Add a M16 roster to the edit folder and the same M15 roster to both folders. Both the M15 and M16 rosters must have the same number of players

2. Open the M16 roster with Xan's editor and export all players using the Action Tab, All Players, Export. Name the CSV roster file it creates and save. Now open the CSV file with Excel and copy the contents.

3. Open the "edit" M15 roster with Xan's editor. Export all players, name it and save. Now open excel again and paste the M16 CSV contents into the M15 CSV. Save the M15 csv.

4. Go back to the "edit" M15 roster with Xan's editor and import all players from the M15 CSV file. Save the roster.

5. Load the hex editing program HxD and open both the "default" M15 roster and the "edit" M15 roster. Copy and paste the entire second line of numbers of the "default" roster over the second line of numbers in the "edit" M15 roster. Now save.

6. Open Modio and drag the "edit" M15 roster onto a 360 formatted flash drive and save the roster to the flash drive.

M15 and M16 share the exact same CSV file structure when opened in Excel so they are easy to port. You can also import an individual player from one roster to the next using Xan's editor.

M13 and M25 share a file structure that is only 4 categories different than M15/M16 but I have not been able to port an entire roster from M15/M16 to M25 or earlier Madden's. I have only been able to import individual players after fixing those 4 categories. Click my username and go to a Legends roster thread I started that explains the differences. Should be a couple posts down in that thread. Check some of my posts in Xan's roster editor thread for further help. You'll probably have to search the forum to get specific answers to M25. I haven't ported a roster to anything other than M15 so I am not the most knowledgeable on earlier Maddens.

I think M11 and M12 share a file structure which is different than M13-M16 which would make porting to M11/M12 even more difficult. I did see a convertor file posted somewhere in this forum from a year or two ago when I was using the search words "Madden 12". I don't know anything about it so you're guess is as good as mine whether it works and how it works.

The Madden 2000's (I checked M07 anyway) have a completely different file structure than all the 2010's Maddens. These rosters are useless for importing players or even for game faces because it is so different. The 2000's and 2010's might as well be different games for editing purposes.

Last edited by rplatypus; 01-23-2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Expanded answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 11:50 AM   #6
Just started!

Icon12 Re: Madden 16 xbox updated file

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
M16 Official Wildcard Update. Simply extract the roster using Winrar and transfer to a 360 formatted flash drive using Modio.

For additional roster information, check PastaPadre's January 15 2016 post on his website. It includes a google docs hyperlink to changes from the previous week and current depth charts.

Big thanks to sslootsky0524 for originally uploading this roster.
Great update, works perfectly! Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-23-2016, 11:55 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsfan86
Did you ever get this ported to m25? I'm going to give it a try when I get a chance, never done it before. Just used the editor a bit for adjusting rosters.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:38 AM   #8
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

M16 Divisional Round Update ported to M15. I manually updated the 300+ changes from last week. Download on Xbox 360 Madden 15 community files Gamertag: WretchedOrc6.

Fantasy draft still does not include the Texans or Vikings. You can trade the players to a team earlier in the alphabet if you want a player from those 2 teams appearing. Other than that this file should be 100% working.

Last edited by rplatypus; 04-01-2016 at 12:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »