Home

Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

This is a discussion on Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 05-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
You're doing the contracts right. Using the bonus the way you are is the only way to get them done the correct way for the game.

I remember going through exactly what you're talking about with the missing field thing. I used to try to do some of this stuff myself so I know what you're running into. There is a thread on here to show members how to fix that but its been months probably since it was posted. You have to add/remove certain things from the roster file using it in Excel before going back to work on it from the editor. I don't remember what though. I'll see if I can dig up that thread to help you out.

Yes, once you get about half the teams finished with the contracts please upload an offline file for us to check out. I'd like to see what you've done. I will post back a little later after doing some searching to find that thread we're both thinking about. Thanks!
Awesome, thanks much! It might have been in Xanathol's thread, I'll peek around in there. I recall a similar solution as well... I should have checked 1 before I exported them all haha... Oh well, I've wasted time on worse things..
Old 05-10-2016, 02:34 PM   #10
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarman
Awesome, thanks much! It might have been in Xanathol's thread, I'll peek around in there. I recall a similar solution as well... I should have checked 1 before I exported them all haha... Oh well, I've wasted time on worse things..
I've found these threads/posts so hopefully all of them combined can help you out:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eze-issue.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...4&postcount=19
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...37&postcount=1
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...5&postcount=38
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...4&postcount=17
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ic-editor.html
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #11
Rookie

Thank you!

I have been searching too.. I actually opened up my roster file and the one I'm trying to import, compared the columns and found these differences, which look to be things added/removed/renamed from M25 to whichever year this roster came from..

TRCF -> PYCF (Trait-Confidence to Player-Confidence I'm guessing?)
TRCS -> PYCS (Trait-Consistency to Player-Consistency I'm guessing?)

And missing from the newer roster entirely are TCFM and TCSM.. Off the top of my head, can't think of what they stand for.. Not sure if this will become a problem or not when importing players from the newer roster if they're missing these fields... I'll try to change the other 2 column names over and see what happens... If not, I'll read more into it... Thanks again for finding those for me, I'll do some reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2016, 03:22 PM   #12
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Thank you!

I have been searching too.. I actually opened up my roster file and the one I'm trying to import, compared the columns and found these differences, which look to be things added/removed/renamed from M25 to whichever year this roster came from..

TRCF -> PYCF (Trait-Confidence to Player-Confidence I'm guessing?)
TRCS -> PYCS (Trait-Consistency to Player-Consistency I'm guessing?)

And missing from the newer roster entirely are TCFM and TCSM.. Off the top of my head, can't think of what they stand for.. Not sure if this will become a problem or not when importing players from the newer roster if they're missing these fields... I'll try to change the other 2 column names over and see what happens... If not, I'll read more into it... Thanks again for finding those for me, I'll do some reading.
You're welcome. This will work if you do them right. I remember doing this myself for M25 importing from M15. Those couple of field changes from M25 to M15 screwed it up for it to be easy to do.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 05-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
You're welcome. This will work if you do them right. I remember doing this myself for M25 importing from M15. Those couple of field changes from M25 to M15 screwed it up for it to be easy to do.
Got it figured out! Awesome. I added the 2 missing columns and just mass copied 0 for the values, and changed the name of the others and also put 0s for them.. Saved the file.. Imported the CSV within the editor, went to a player and exported him.. Closed out, and reopened my roster file and imported a player and boom it worked.

Hopefully there is no other code or anything tied to those values, but I will probably import some draftees and test it on my console to make sure it's working okay.

Thanks again for the help.. Glad I got that part figured out for when I get to that piece.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:27 PM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Got it figured out! Awesome. I added the 2 missing columns and just mass copied 0 for the values, and changed the name of the others and also put 0s for them.. Saved the file.. Imported the CSV within the editor, went to a player and exported him.. Closed out, and reopened my roster file and imported a player and boom it worked.

Hopefully there is no other code or anything tied to those values, but I will probably import some draftees and test it on my console to make sure it's working okay.

Thanks again for the help.. Glad I got that part figured out for when I get to that piece.
You got it working right then buddy. That's what I did too. Just placed 0's for certain values. It's those 2 changed columns that are the key. You get those copied into the roster file from excel & then do the 0 values you're doing fine. Glad you got it working.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 05-13-2016, 08:26 PM   #15
Rookie

First release in first post... Not a finished product, but what I have so far.. Let me know what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 08:46 PM   #16
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
First release in first post... Not a finished product, but what I have so far.. Let me know what you think.
I'll take a look at it over the weekend. I'll let you know what I think in what you've done thus far. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »