Home

Madden 17 Xbox 360 updated roster

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Xbox 360 updated roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #33
Rookie

isawthat3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 17 Xbox 360 updated roster

Anyone have the updated Xbox 360 roster? I was looking to start making rookies and adjusting contracts for next season.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #34
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0

M17 Wildcard Update Xbox 360. Reorder the depth charts before playing with the roster.

Instructions:

Download the roster file and open Horizon. Go to Device Explorer / Games / Madden 17 / then choose any M17 roster file and double click. Go to Contents and right click on the file. Now choose Replace and choose this roster file then click OK when done. Now just press the Save, Rehash and Resign button and you are done.

Attached Files
File Type: zip M17 Wildcard Update.zip (389.2 KB, 122 views)
Old 01-17-2017, 05:21 AM   #35
Rookie

iam12fear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
M17 Wildcard Update Xbox 360. Reorder the depth charts before playing with the roster.

Instructions:

Download the roster file and open Horizon. Go to Device Explorer / Games / Madden 17 / then choose any M17 roster file and double click. Go to Contents and right click on the file. Now choose Replace and choose this roster file then click OK when done. Now just press the Save, Rehash and Resign button and you are done.

Works great; thank you very much for uploading this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2017, 12:24 PM   #36
Just started!

Icon7 Re: Madden 17 Xbox 360 updated roster

Anyone with the Post Draft/Free Agency Roster? Is it possible to have new players as part of a roster update? I know Madden has discontinued for xbox/ps3, I am looking for roster updates for Xbox for 17 with 18 Rosters.
Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus

Instructions:

Old 07-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #37
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

M17 Final Official Update Xbox 360. Auto reorder the depth charts in game before playing with this roster.

Instructions:

This is the final official EA PS3 update ported to a 360 roster. Credit to Jerwoods for the roster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip M17 360 Final Official Roster.zip (390.2 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by rplatypus; 07-25-2017 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Auto Reorder Depth Charts
Old 08-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #38
Rookie

I usse to have the editor and remember editing madden 25 rosters w legends w pics n cyber faces,can we do this for madden 17 ?can someone make and post that roster with the latest 18 update or if someone can help me with the old editor for madden 25 that will work ,i get same problem after i save to usb the file grows and says damaged when i try to load up from 360 ;( thank u guys in advance for help ,by any chance is jason sehorn or tim brown have pics or faces in these?
Old 08-08-2017, 01:37 PM   #39
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCarr4Life
I usse to have the editor and remember editing madden 25 rosters w legends w pics n cyber faces,can we do this for madden 17 ?can someone make and post that roster with the latest 18 update or if someone can help me with the old editor for madden 25 that will work ,i get same problem after i save to usb the file grows and says damaged when i try to load up from 360 ;( thank u guys in advance for help ,by any chance is jason sehorn or tim brown have pics or faces in these?
Don't worry about the size doubling, it will still play. I posted a reply in Xanathal's Editor thread on the steps needed to edit and transfer. Respond in that thread if you are still having problems. I don't think Sehorn or Brown have actual cyberfaces or portraits, you would need to fake the portrait and create a player (or edit an existing player) that looks like them.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #40
Rookie

Can u post me the page link please thank u man still cant get it to load up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »