Home

Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2016, 01:34 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL Football 2016-17 for PS2

I've finally decided that Madden 07 with be the game I use, and I ported over the rosters to the franchise mode for it. I haven't fully checked everything, so I'm not sure if the signing AI is bad as it is in 06, but for the most part everything should be in order.

I used the NRA editor to default the roles, and it gave them all mentor roles, but it should change after the first year.

Edit: Updated the file, it was crashing week 3 or 4, but it's fixed.

Simmed the first 5 weeks to test if there were any crashes, and none occurred. Interestingly enough, 07 doesn't crash with cpu signs free agents, but 06 did.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden 07 2016 Franchise.zip (913.3 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Brock; 10-26-2016 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:38 PM   #18
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I've finally decided that Madden 07 with be the game I use, and I ported over the rosters to the franchise mode for it. I haven't fully checked everything, so I'm not sure if the signing AI is bad as it is in 06, but for the most part everything should be in order.

I used the NRA editor to default the roles, and it gave them all mentor roles, but it should change after the first year.
Why not play it on pc?
Old 10-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Why not play it on pc?
I could, but I'd rather not play it on my laptop. Until I get a desktop, I rather play it on my ps3.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:01 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Brock and Minotauri, I tried out the madden 12 ps2 franchise file yesterday and saw that stadiums are messed up. For the Packers the announcer would say lambeau field but it was actually in Ford field.
Can you explain your stadiums fix for 06 so I can apply it to 12?
Old 11-06-2016, 02:59 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Hey Brock and Minotauri, I tried out the madden 12 ps2 franchise file yesterday and saw that stadiums are messed up. For the Packers the announcer would say lambeau field but it was actually in Ford field.
Can you explain your stadiums fix for 06 so I can apply it to 12?
I used a default roster and imported certain csv's and manually changed the stadium names. If you can load up the stadiums with no issue, then all you'd need to do is just manually change the names of the stadiums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #22
Rookie

Man, I can't thank you guys enough for doing things like this. For guys like me who do not like the new generation games at all, this keeps me playing video games. Thank you
Old 01-12-2017, 07:58 AM   #23
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock

Edit: Updated the file, it was crashing week 3 or 4, but it's fixed.

Simmed the first 5 weeks to test if there were any crashes, and none occurred. Interestingly enough, 07 doesn't crash with cpu signs free agents, but 06 did.
I initially came to this thread looking for 2004/07 rosters and was disappointed until a few pages later when I was pleasantly surprised by this

I got a few questions though, why just franchise mode? why not offer regular rosters for use in-game as well?

I also got another question, have you ever considered (or is it even possible) making a file for Superstar mode? I would love to play as my own character on that awesome game mode with updated rosters.

Either way, thanks for keeping the game alive and I'm gonna play this right now.

Last edited by WWEDX2007; 01-12-2017 at 07:59 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #24
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEDX2007
I initially came to this thread looking for 2004/07 rosters and was disappointed until a few pages later when I was pleasantly surprised by this

I got a few questions though, why just franchise mode? why not offer regular rosters for use in-game as well?

I also got another question, have you ever considered (or is it even possible) making a file for Superstar mode? I would love to play as my own character on that awesome game mode with updated rosters.

Either way, thanks for keeping the game alive and I'm gonna play this right now.
there is a roster file. look back at the original first post.

superstar mode requires modding the actual game disc itself. it's very possible, but is a bit more complicated and requires a modded PS2 or emulator.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »