Home

2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 02:29 PM   #57
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

I tried chid no luck I'll keep experimenting, trying to find out which table is coach likeness so i can edit other coach areas like playcalling and age height etc. Hows your update coming im super excited to try
Old 08-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #58
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Hows your update coming im super excited to try
My idea is to release that update during the week leading to the regular season start or the week before that.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #59
Pro

Graphical Patch Announcement.

I plan to release this patch I have been talking about, at some point in the first weekend of September.

For anyone interested in this graphical patch, it is very important to be ready with a dumped/decrypted version of the game including the original patch file. Even for those that play in a device running OFW, it is mandatory to have the dumped/decrypted files to apply my graphical patch successfully.

At least, we need the following dumped/decrypted files from the game:
  • qkl_boot.ast
  • qkl_fe2ig.ast
  • qkl_patch.ast. This is the original patch file of the game mentioned above.
  • qkl_ram.ast
I plan to release updated files, a program to repack them (not developed by me), 4 bat files (in correspondence with each one of the files in the list above) to repack everything automatically with just one click. I will type a guide explaining how to proceed, of course.

Update:
To clarify, the tool and bat files mentioned above are Windows only. For other OS you would need to compile the tool's source code (I will provide a link to download it) to get an executable appropriate for your system. As long as the OS in question is gcc compatible you will be able to compile it.

Last edited by lorak; 09-01-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 08-25-2017, 03:44 PM   #60
Just started!

Hey Lorak. Another supernoob here. I'm running OFW and I'm on Mac. I've followed the explanation you gave Jay. I'm stuck at extracting. I've got my save data, and psvimg files in the same folder with an Output folder.

When I slap in ./Desktop/psvimgtools-0/psvimg-extract -K 64-digit ID savedata.psvimg Output I get an illegal instruction. Previously I've gotten an segmentation error 11. Now it's entirely Illegal Instruction 4. It recognizes that psvimgtools-0 is a directory, but always gives me this error. I've downloaded the GUI, but it's totally baffling to me. Like I said, I've read your exchange with Jay, but it didn't provide a solution for me.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:51 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlocMan7
Hey Lorak. Another supernoob here. I'm running OFW and I'm on Mac. I've followed the explanation you gave Jay. I'm stuck at extracting. I've got my save data, and psvimg files in the same folder with an Output folder.

When I slap in ./Desktop/psvimgtools-0/psvimg-extract -K 64-digit ID savedata.psvimg Output I get an illegal instruction. Previously I've gotten an segmentation error 11. Now it's entirely Illegal Instruction 4. It recognizes that psvimgtools-0 is a directory, but always gives me this error. I've downloaded the GUI, but it's totally baffling to me. Like I said, I've read your exchange with Jay, but it didn't provide a solution for me.
Maybe you need to type all commands like this:
Code:
"./Desktop/psvimgtools-0/psvimg-extract" -K 64-digitID savedata.psvimg Output
Note that there are quotes, at least in Windows, quotes are required when you invoke a program from a different folder in the terminal as above. Do not know how it works on Mac. Be sure to invoke psvimgtools in the correct form. Another way is to put all needed files/folders inside any folder (create a new one) to type for example:
Code:
psvimg-extract -K 64-digitID savedata.psvimg Output
Actually, extracting is not really required. Just backup you original game save (savedata folder) and try to repack my files with psvimgtools and your key, finally replace the whole savedata folder in APP/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSE00084 with the one you will get after repacking to transfer the game back to your device with (Q)CMA.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by lorak; 08-25-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 09:01 PM   #62
Just started!

At the risk of sounding like a total supernoob: how do I repack? Is it a terminal thing? Which line of code should I be using? In psvimgtools do I use create or decrypt?

Thanks for the help Lorak. I'm super stoked this project exists and can't wait to play.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Graphical Patch Announcement.

I plan to release this patch I have been talking about, at some point in the first weekend of September, on September 3rd or 4th.

For anyone interested in this graphical patch, it is very important to be ready with a dumped/decrypted version of the game including the original patch file. Even for those that play in a device running OFW, it is mandatory to have the dumped/decrypted files to apply my graphical patch successfully.

At least, we need the following dumped/decrypted files from the game:
  • qkl_boot.ast
  • qkl_fe2ig.ast
  • qkl_patch.ast. This is the original patch file of the game mentioned above.
  • qkl_ram.ast
I plan to release updated files, a program to repack them (not developed by me), 4 bat files (in correspondence with each one of the files in the list above) to repack everything automatically with just one click. I will type a guide explaining how to proceed, of course.

Update:
To clarify, the tool and bat files mentioned above are Windows only. For other OS you would need to compile the tool's source code (I will provide a link to download it) to get an executable appropriate for your system. As long as the OS in question is gcc compatible you will be able to compile it.

what will this patch have in it?
Old 08-26-2017, 12:40 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlocMan7
At the risk of sounding like a total supernoob: how do I repack? Is it a terminal thing? Which line of code should I be using? In psvimgtools do I use create or decrypt?

Thanks for the help Lorak. I'm super stoked this project exists and can't wait to play.
Yes, it is a terminal thing unless you go with psvimgtools-frontend (GUI). To repack just type
Code:
psvimg-create -n savedata -K 64-digitID Output
given that you have all files/folder inside one folder (just create a new one and put everything there). Follow my previous post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »