Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

This is a discussion on Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 10:19 PM   #9
Pro
 
minotauri's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
If the roster would load into the franchise properly in Madden 11, I wouldn't mind one for that since you are playing a different schedule (the 2010 schedule).
I dont have Madden 11. If you just want to load a different schedule, that's not too hard to do with Madden DB Editor or NZA Editor. You can import any schedule into any save.

If you want to make a roster for Madden 11, you can probably just extract the Madden 12 save from the MAX file, rename it to Madden 11's save filename, and import it into a Madden 11 save. It works well for NCAA Football series.
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA FB PS2 Rosters | NCAA FB PS2/PSP Mods | NCAA FB PSP Rosters |
minotauri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:22 AM   #10
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I dont have Madden 11. If you just want to load a different schedule, that's not too hard to do with Madden DB Editor or NZA Editor. You can import any schedule into any save.

If you want to make a roster for Madden 11, you can probably just extract the Madden 12 save from the MAX file, rename it to Madden 11's save filename, and import it into a Madden 11 save. It works well for NCAA Football series.
Could you edit the rosters that Madden 12 came with in roster mode with Madden DB editor, and then upload a new schedule in the original franchise it came with?
JBSptfn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:19 AM   #11
Pro
 
minotauri's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
Could you edit the rosters that Madden 12 came with in roster mode with Madden DB editor, and then upload a new schedule in the original franchise it came with?
Mod the default rosters/schedule? It works well with PSP - I believe I've tried in PS2 but does not work. Requires modifying "template.dat" which is on the actual game disc itself. Files within template.dat have to be extracted/imported using Madden DAT File Replacer.

__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA FB PS2 Rosters | NCAA FB PS2/PSP Mods | NCAA FB PSP Rosters |
minotauri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 02:00 PM   #12
Rookie
 
WWEDX2007's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Warren, Michigan
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Hey, I downloaded your franchise for Madden 07 last year and loved it.

Think you could convert the roster/franchise to 07 for me?
WWEDX2007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #13
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Mod the default rosters/schedule? It works well with PSP - I believe I've tried in PS2 but does not work. Requires modifying "template.dat" which is on the actual game disc itself. Files within template.dat have to be extracted/imported using Madden DAT File Replacer.
OK, so you would make the original files into a .MAX file (if you have ActRepMAX like I have), and load them into this file replacer and edit them, correct?
JBSptfn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:48 PM   #14
Pro
 
minotauri's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
OK, so you would make the original files into a .MAX file (if you have ActRepMAX like I have), and load them into this file replacer and edit them, correct?
No, you have to find the template.dat file on your game disc. Copy it to your hard drive, then open it in DAT File Replacer, extract out the databases, and figure which one is the roster database. They arent labeled, so then you'd have to go through each one by using Madden DB Editor until you found the right one with PLAY in it that corresponds with a Roster. There may also be a PLAY table for franchise mode, as well as classic rosters. Then you can import files in and then re-import back into template.dat
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA FB PS2 Rosters | NCAA FB PS2/PSP Mods | NCAA FB PSP Rosters |
minotauri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:28 AM   #15
Pro
 
minotauri's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
Convert to madden 06, please.
I added a Madden 06 roster only. No franchise.
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA FB PS2 Rosters | NCAA FB PS2/PSP Mods | NCAA FB PSP Rosters |
minotauri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:30 AM   #16
Pro
 
minotauri's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEDX2007
Hey, I downloaded your franchise for Madden 07 last year and loved it.

Think you could convert the roster/franchise to 07 for me?
I dont remember making an 07 roster. I dont have 07, that's why. I just released an 06 roster though. No franchise save (yet). Can't get it working properly.
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA FB PS2 Rosters | NCAA FB PS2/PSP Mods | NCAA FB PSP Rosters |
minotauri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Top -