Home

2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

This is a discussion on 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens) within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #57
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Will be done with the 2020 draft class next week. I will attempt a 2021 draft class as well.
irish2nd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:35 PM   #58
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Finished with the 2020 NFL Draft Class. Will attempt a 2021 class as well. Started working on the spreadsheet for it. Below are all of my files that I've worked on this year.

2018 Coaches

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxq74k...18_Coaches.csv

2018 Preseason Schedule

http://www.mediafire.com/file/29eqn0...0Preseason.csv

2019 Draft Class

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxzs8c...FL%20Draft.csv

2020 Draft Class

http://www.mediafire.com/file/59ilf2...FL%20Draft.csv
irish2nd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #59
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish2nd
Finished with the 2020 NFL Draft Class. Will attempt a 2021 class as well. Started working on the spreadsheet for it. Below are all of my files that I've worked on this year.

2018 Coaches

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxq74k...18_Coaches.csv

2018 Preseason Schedule

http://www.mediafire.com/file/29eqn0...0Preseason.csv

2019 Draft Class

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxzs8c...FL%20Draft.csv

2020 Draft Class

http://www.mediafire.com/file/59ilf2...FL%20Draft.csv
How do I get these rosters on XBOX 360
BSMOOTH34 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:49 PM   #60
Pro
 
trey31's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: kcmo
Blog Entries: 2
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMOOTH34
How do I get these rosters on XBOX 360
they're csv files for importing into franchise save files via Madden 12 Roster Editor
trey31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:07 PM   #61
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMOOTH34
How do I get these rosters on XBOX 360
Are you familiar with the Madden roster editor?
irish2nd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2018, 09:02 PM   #62
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Can someone just please post a link for the 2018 season with the recent draft class for M12. PS3 or 360.
bleedbigblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:16 AM   #63
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedbigblue
Can someone just please post a link for the 2018 season with the recent draft class for M12. PS3 or 360.
Don't believe it's ready yet. Omega is probably still working on it.
irish2nd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:09 PM   #64
Pro
 
trey31's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: kcmo
Blog Entries: 2
Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish2nd
Don't believe it's ready yet. Omega is probably still working on it.
I tried to convert one of the 360 rosters. There is a different file format between 360 and PS3 or something, PS3 rosters are all .db files and 360 are .mc02 (when viewing the decrypted roster files in Notepad++ the extension is the first entry on the first line) and some of the data is ordered differently. I couldn't figure out how to convert it so I'm waiting patiently.
trey31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Top -