Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2018, 07:02 PM   #73
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2018 Franchise Update Set 1.

First set of franchise files for the 2018 NFL season.

Set 1 includes: Lions, Jets, 49ers, Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Dolphins and Steelers.

2018 features:
  • Salary cap increased to match 2018 NFL season.
  • Rams and Chargers are relocated to Los Angeles.
  • All players come form the Week 3 roster update.
  • Updated stadium names.
  • No injuries.
  • Updated playbooks and head coaches names. 2018 regular season schedule included to be able to play the regular season all the way to Super Bowl LIII.
Transfer franchise files for your team(s) of choice to your PSVita/PSTV by following the next steps:
Spoiler

The procedure is quite similar as loading updated roster files. These files are ONLY useful for those in HENkaku.
Hope you like it!!

@Lorak - Thanks for this great work!

I attached a couple files you can use to import 2018 Restricted Free Agent salaries and Minimum Salary info based on the latest NFL CBA.

You'll need to remove the header info from the sav file until "DB" then open the edited sav file in Madden DB Editor and import these two files in the zip to the appropriate table. Then redo the save file header afterward.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden-Salary-Mod.zip (445 Bytes, 8 views)
Old 10-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #74
Rookie

lesjr068's Arena

I'm sure I'll be the only one who asks, but can your next franchise set include the Bucs?
Old 10-06-2018, 12:16 AM   #75
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjr068
I'm sure I'll be the only one who asks, but can your next franchise set include the Bucs?
Sure. By the way, you are not the only one requesting franchise files. Your file is in the attachment until I release Set 2 which will include it provided that there are persons requesting franchise files for other teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatStarr
I’d like to request the franchise files for the New York Jets, also what does the updates franchise files do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by angryplayer
I would like Franchise file for the SUPERBOWL CHAMPS Philadelphia Eagles
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2018-Franchise-PSVita-TB.zip (743.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by lorak; 10-06-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 03:43 AM   #76
Rookie

lesjr068's Arena

Quote:
Sure. By the way, you are not the only one requesting franchise files. Your file is in the attachment until I release Set 2 which will include it provided that there are persons requesting franchise files for other teams.
Thanks a lot. You're awesome!

But now I have a question. A problem I've seem to run into with this patch (and last years patch as well) is that anytime I repack qkl_fe2ig with ANY of the uniform parts, the game crashes while loading after team select. I know it's the uniforms causing it because I've repacked that same file with all other image files except uniforms and its works fine, but as soon I repack it with a single uniform file it crashes. With last years version I just played it with all of the updated images you created, but I didn't use the updated uniforms because of this issue.

My original files are decrypted, I've tried putting them directly into the app folder and retried using rePatch but I get the same issue. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Last edited by lesjr068; 10-06-2018 at 04:13 AM. Reason: add information
Old 10-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjr068
Thanks a lot. You're awesome!

But now I have a question. A problem I've seem to run into with this patch (and last years patch as well) is that anytime I repack qkl_fe2ig with ANY of the uniform parts, the game crashes while loading after team select. I know it's the uniforms causing it because I've repacked that same file with all other image files except uniforms and its works fine, but as soon I repack it with a single uniform file it crashes. With last years version I just played it with all of the updated images you created, but I didn't use the updated uniforms because of this issue.

My original files are decrypted, I've tried putting them directly into the app folder and retried using rePatch but I get the same issue. Any ideas on what might be causing this?
We expect crashes time to time since it is a little bit dirty patch. However, I have been playing with the updated uniforms almost with no issues at all. My advice is to repack everything again. Better to assign only this task to your computer. I mean, repack those files and do nothing else with your computer.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:46 PM   #78
Just started!

Absolutely incredible! I'm donating to you as soon as I get payed, you've truly earned it
Old 10-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #79
Rookie

lesjr068's Arena

Quote:
We expect crashes time to time since it is a little bit dirty patch. However, I have been playing with the updated uniforms almost with no issues at all. My advice is to repack everything again. Better to assign only this task to your computer. I mean, repack those files and do nothing else with your computer.
Thanks. I re-dumped it with Mai Dump tool and started fresh with with those files and it seems to work. Your work is much appreciated!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-10-2018, 03:37 PM   #80
Just started!

Smile Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
I have uploaded a new version of the Week 3 roster update fixing a couple of omissions with WR and OL. Thanks to tmats for the feedback as I noticed this mistake when checking (C) David Andrews' ratings.

Anyway, the overall rating "issue" and its explanation form my previous post still holds.

Update: Regarding franchise files, just request it for your team in this thread. Recall that in PSVita/PSTV we are allowed to control only one team. Now I have everything ready to supply updated franchise files for the 2018 season.
Hey! This might be one of the stranger requests, but could I get a franchise file for the Los Angeles Chargers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »