Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2019, 09:33 AM   #121
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Ok then, I'll be waiting!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2019, 06:49 PM   #122
Rookie

How the hell do I do this? I just bought a PS Vita to do this specifically - is there instructions?
Old 05-31-2019, 11:28 PM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Code:
  Please follow the detailed steps:

1. Install Vita save manager if you do not have it yet. It is very important
to install at least version 2.0.0. Older versions will not work in particular
above FW 3.60.
2. Launch Madden NFL 13 and save a new roster, name it 2018WEEK1,
precisely like that. Exit the game.
3. Launch Vita save manager, select Madden NFL 13 and BACKUP your
game saves. It will create a folder with the game code (PCSE00084) and
date in your PSVita. You need to know where is this file
BLUS12345-ROSTER-2018WEEK1.sav 4. Download my roster update, extract it, then replace the file from step 3 with my file. 5. Launch Vita save manager, select Madden NFL 13 and RESTORE the game save. At this step, it should include my roster file instead of yours. 6. Launch Madden NFL 13, load the 2018WEEK1 roster end just enjoy it.

I have everything needed and have followed instructions yet when I get to the loading screen it says the Week 1 file is "corrupt" and will not load. Please help!
Old 06-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #124
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigDog88
I have everything needed and have followed instructions yet when I get to the loading screen it says the Week 1 file is "corrupt" and will not load. Please help!

First, do you have a hacked PS Vita?

If so, then, please focus in particular on steps 3 and 5 from my guide. You need to know precisely the folder where Vita save manager keeps decrypted game saves. Default location is ux0:/data/savegames/. You can select the location you want to keep decrypted game saves by editing the file ux0:data/savemgr/config.ini.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #125
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
First, do you have a hacked PS Vita?

If so, then, please focus in particular on steps 3 and 5 from my guide. You need to know precisely the folder where Vita save manager keeps decrypted game saves. Default location is ux0:/data/savegames/. You can select the location you want to keep decrypted game saves by editing the file ux0:data/savemgr/config.ini.
Yes..I am on WINSPC and I got everything connected through Trinity and VitaShell with HNkaku. Unfortunately there is no file named "config.ini" in the folder you mentioned. Is that where I would need to drop the roster file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #126
Rookie

So I had the wrong version of Save Manager. I upgraded but the file that needs to be replaced is still not popping up???

is it because I'm on a 3.70?
Old 06-04-2019, 08:39 AM   #127
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigDog88
So I had the wrong version of Save Manager. I upgraded but the file that needs to be replaced is still not popping up???

is it because I'm on a 3.70?

I do not think so. As I said in my previous post, decrypted game saves are located by default in ux0:/data/savegames/

The first thing to do is to save a roster as 2019WEEK1 (if you want my 2019 week 1 roster update), second, just launch Vita save manager to BACKUP all your game saves for Madden NFL 13, then replace your 2019WEEK1 roster file (in ux0:/data/savegames/ assuming default settings) with my file. Finally, launch Vita save manager again to RESTORE your game saves for Madden NFL 13. It should work!

Last edited by lorak; 06-05-2019 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:30 PM   #128
Rookie

This is so weird - the file that needs to be replaced is simply just not there. nI looked all over for it, all I have it a few folders and then param.sfo and sdslot.dat?

hmmm.....idk!??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »