Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-28-2019, 10:02 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

ok, I'm only almost a year late.

I happily was playing with updated rosters since last year (even grabbed the 2020 rosters) and with all the excitement, I finally bothered with the franchise.

(I just finished the Longshot:Homecoming on Madden19, but I still haven't played a franchise on that either)

I noticed on the 2018SF franchise that it gets stuck on week 2, you can't simulate or play the next match, just keeps coming back to it. Now, I've gone back to the 2017 and it seems to be working. Obviously the 2019/20 season is almost among us but I can't be be the only 49ers player. I tried to see if I missed an update (I wished that people used more stickies instead of having to go through pages and pages to find the download).

I just wanted to put this here and say thanks to everyone for their effort, Madden 13 is the last handheld version of the game (until the switch version (still not announced)).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 02:26 AM   #146
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgrant
ok, I'm only almost a year late.

I happily was playing with updated rosters since last year (even grabbed the 2020 rosters) and with all the excitement, I finally bothered with the franchise.

(I just finished the Longshot:Homecoming on Madden19, but I still haven't played a franchise on that either)

I noticed on the 2018SF franchise that it gets stuck on week 2, you can't simulate or play the next match, just keeps coming back to it. Now, I've gone back to the 2017 and it seems to be working. Obviously the 2019/20 season is almost among us but I can't be be the only 49ers player. I tried to see if I missed an update (I wished that people used more stickies instead of having to go through pages and pages to find the download).

I just wanted to put this here and say thanks to everyone for their effort, Madden 13 is the last handheld version of the game (until the switch version (still not announced)).

Fellow 49er player here I too had that happen, I just thought I did something wrong. Roster updates kept coming in so I just updated and played quick games.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:22 AM   #147
Rookie

if you look at "2049555777&postcount=72" you can see it says "All players come form the Week 3 roster update."

so is the problem with the week 3 roster?
Old 08-29-2019, 09:44 PM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgrant
if you look at "2049555777&postcount=72" you can see it says "All players come form the Week 3 roster update."

so is the problem with the week 3 roster?
It could be for example that some teams are over the salary cap, then you cannot go on. That is only one possibility.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:51 PM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
It could be for example that some teams are over the salary cap, then you cannot go on. That is only one possibility.
Ok, since I am not an expert and since I can't switch the cap off. I released all the people I could release and still keep the minimum team, it didn't advance.

Although I read on the internet that you can release them and hire them back cheaper, I'll need to look into this...

Last edited by msgrant; 09-01-2019 at 10:52 PM. Reason: small change

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »