Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 09-12-2018, 12:02 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Thanks, these are the steps Iím following and encounter no issues until I launch the game at the end and attempt to load the new rosters. The file is corrupt. The instructions and process are so clear. Iím trying to figure out how the file is becoming corrupt. I am using vitashell to replace the files in the ux0 folder, could that be an issue?
Thanks again
Old 09-12-2018, 12:11 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmats
Thanks, these are the steps I’m following and encounter no issues until I launch the game at the end and attempt to load the new rosters. The file is corrupt. The instructions and process are so clear. I’m trying to figure out how the file is becoming corrupt. I am using vitashell to replace the files in the ux0 folder, could that be an issue?
Thanks again
Could you please tell me the path where Vita save manager backups/restores your game saves?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 AM   #35
Rookie

Sure, ux0:user/00/savedata/PCSE00084
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 12:23 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Could you please tell me the path where Vita save manager backups/restores your game saves?
My save manager backups and restores are in ux0:user/00/savedata/PCSE00084
Old 09-12-2018, 12:27 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmats
Sure, ux0:user/00/savedata/PCSE00084
No, game saves are encrypted there. Because of that you get a "File is corrupt" message.

I mean, the path where Vita save manager backups/restores decrypted game saves. For example, in my case is ux0:data/decryptedsaves/

You need to configure Vita save manager. Quoting the Vita save manager's readme: "The "Select" button in the main screen allows to set it. Or you can change ux0:data/savemgr/config.ini manually. If you want to use another dump directory format, current time you need modify ini file. For example, if you want to use ux0:data/savegames/PCSE00084_SLOT0, set it to
base=ux0:/data/savegames
slot_format=%s_SLOT%d

Default ini config is below.

base=/data/savegames
slot_format=%s/SLOT%d
list_mode=icon
use_dpad=true"

Last edited by lorak; 09-12-2018 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:47 AM   #38
Rookie

Ah, I understand, I was placing your roster file in the wrong location. Thanks a lot for your help. This file manipulation stuff is way over my head. I appreciate you making it simple for us old guys!
Old 09-12-2018, 07:39 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2018 Week 1 Roster Update.

This roster update is based on roster updates kindly supplied by rogerjinx at footballidiot. Many thanks to him.

Transfer all roster update game saves to your PSVita/PSTV by following the next steps:
Spoiler

This attached file is useful ONLY for those in HENkaku. If there are people with interest in this roster for OFW, let me know here in this thread.
Enjoy it!
The mistakes I found are Josh Allen is black, For some reason when I change the colleges of some players their overall change, Baker Mayfield looks deformed.

Last edited by MANSDMN; 09-12-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2018 Week 1 Roster Update.

This roster update is based on roster updates kindly supplied by rogerjinx at footballidiot. Many thanks to him.

Transfer all roster update game saves to your PSVita/PSTV by following the next steps:
Spoiler

This attached file is useful ONLY for those in HENkaku. If there are people with interest in this roster for OFW, let me know here in this thread.
Enjoy it!
Awesome job once again and thanks for the explanation for file saves!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »