Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 09-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

wow. unlike most of the people in this thread i am overwhelmed completely!! i just started jail breaking my vita about a week ago still learning but from save manager and encrypted and decrypted i dont know what the **** im doing!!! i just want madden 13 with the new **** but anyways please help me somehow. maybe one post with every step instead of steps everywhere. would like madden graphic patch and roster update. please and thankmyou
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 09:30 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandgage
Is there a guide to decyrpting these? Would you use Mai?
im super lost. new and clueless. a video on how to do this would be amazing or email help would be greatly appreciated
Old 09-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyNordic
im super lost. new and clueless. a video on how to do this would be amazing or email help would be greatly appreciated
I used to be in your shoes as well but read everything I could to understand it. Take a look at post #21 by Lorak. It helps explain things and he shows pictures to go with it as well. If your still having issues tell us which part is confusing and we can try our best to help you understand it. Good luck!
Old 09-17-2018, 02:28 PM   #44
Pro

antdroid's Arena

I finally picked up a Vita this weekend. Excited to try this. Will now be able to play vita and psp games on one console... and PS4 and PC remoteplay too I guess

Also excited to start diving in and seeing if I can do some mods with you on this

Last edited by antdroid; 09-17-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:04 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyNordic
The first thing to do is to check the firmware your device is working on. If it is 3.68 or below you can hack it to take advantage of my graphical patch, roster and franchise (coming soon) updates. Just check a tutorial in youtube to do it, there are plenty of them. Then, install VitaShell plus Vita save manager in your PSVita/PSTV, just read posts #8 and #21 in this thread.

If your PSVita/PSTV is on 3.69, you would be able to take advantage of the roster and franchise updates. In this case just let me know as it requires a completely different procedure.

Last edited by lorak; 09-17-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #46
Rookie

Hopefully this coming weekend I will release a new roster file fixing the issues (maybe all) in the Week 1 roster file. Plus, I expect to release the first set of updated franchise files. Unfortunately we are not allowed to control all 32 teams at the same time in PSVita in franchise files.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:53 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
The first thing to do is to check the firmware your device is working on. If it is 3.68 or below you can hack it to take advantage of my graphical patch, roster and franchise (coming soon) updates. Just check a tutorial in youtube to do it, there are plenty of them. Then, install VitaShell plus Vita save manager in your PSVita/PSTV, just read posts #8 and #21 in this thread.

If your PSVita/PSTV is on 3.69, you would be able to take advantage of the roster and franchise updates. In this case just let me know as it requires a completely different procedure.
yes i have a hacked 3.68 with vitashell, adrenaline, pkg all the goodies. i downloaded the save manager for this task but is doesnt seem to work for me. idk if im missing a step or doing a step wrong...
Old 09-18-2018, 04:00 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak

aslo when i tried using save manager it didnt work and it corrupted my madden 13 game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »