Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Who wins Super Bowl LIV? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyNordic
aslo when i tried using save manager it didnt work and it corrupted my madden 13 game
That usually happens when you work with an old version of Vita save manager in particular, above firmware 3.60. Try with the most recent version of it. Follow the links from my posts in this thread to get it.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 PM   #50
Rookie

Hey Lorak everything works great but when I use the Jaguars on the road(I haven’t really tried at home) they seem to crash the game I actually reinsatalled everything and redownload your last graphic patch and it still crashes
Old 09-18-2018, 11:34 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryplayer
Hey Lorak everything works great but when I use the Jaguars on the road(I haven’t really tried at home) they seem to crash the game I actually reinsatalled everything and redownload your last graphic patch and it still crashes
Before choosing the Jaguars as the away team, choose any other team, press the R button to move to the uniform selection screen, press circle to change the away team. Change the away team 2-3 times, just keep on the uniform selection screen, then select the Jaguars. Most of the time it should work.

Probably this is an issue related to the Jaguars' away uniform. Follow the same steps if you have a similar issue with other teams, either as the away or home team.

Last edited by lorak; 09-18-2018 at 11:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 11:40 PM   #52
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Hopefully this coming weekend I will release a new roster file fixing the issues (maybe all) in the Week 1 roster file. Plus, I expect to release the first set of updated franchise files. Unfortunately we are not allowed to control all 32 teams at the same time in PSVita in franchise files.
I havent gotten my feet wet into the madden modding on vita yet, but does using the Roster to start a franchise crash it?

In the PS2/PSP/PC version, you could modify the template.dat file with the default roster and then franchise works fine. I noticed the file format for Madden 13 on Vita is a giant compressed file (AST). I have to go look for a ast extractor, but is this something you think is possible to do?
Old 09-19-2018, 12:35 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I havent gotten my feet wet into the madden modding on vita yet, but does using the Roster to start a franchise crash it?

In the PS2/PSP/PC version, you could modify the template.dat file with the default roster and then franchise works fine. I noticed the file format for Madden 13 on Vita is a giant compressed file (AST). I have to go look for a ast extractor, but is this something you think is possible to do?
Using the roster to start a franchise will not crash it. I have extracted most of the contents of .ast files thanks to offzip tool. Check my graphical patch release post.

Last edited by lorak; 09-19-2018 at 12:40 AM.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:36 AM   #54
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Using the roster to start a franchise will not crash it. I have extracted most of the contents of .ast files thanks to offzip tool. Check my graphical patch release post.
Ok cool. I did try the patch yesterday. Also got crashes when starting a game with jags or browns as away teams. I didn’t try your “fix” for it yet. I ended up disabling the repatch plugin but will reenable it tonight and test.

I will try to offset tool too. I’d like to modify the salary tables in the game to make them more up to date with today’s cap and salary structure. We did this for the psp/ps2 series with some good success.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:19 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Ok cool. I did try the patch yesterday. Also got crashes when starting a game with jags or browns as away teams. I didn’t try your “fix” for it yet. I ended up disabling the repatch plugin but will reenable it tonight and test.

I will try to offset tool too. I’d like to modify the salary tables in the game to make them more up to date with today’s cap and salary structure. We did this for the psp/ps2 series with some good success.
I tried the fix for the Jaguars I was able to use at home but still crashes away and lol I don’t use the Browns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 12:14 AM   #56
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryplayer
I tried the fix for the Jaguars I was able to use at home but still crashes away and lol I don’t use the Browns
Yea I dont either but I was just testing the new uniforms/logos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »