Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
Operation Sports Is Looking for Folks Who Want to Create Great Videos
WWE 2K21 Needs a True MyGM/Booker Mode
FIFA 20 CONMEBOL Libertadores Impressions: A Missed Opportunity
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-26-2018, 09:35 PM   #65
Pro

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
As far as I know, default rosters and coaches are contained in qkl_boot.ast.

Open qkl_boot.ast in an hex editor, then search for any default coach or player name, you will find it.
Ok, I'll extract it out and play with it tonight. I had to delete all the files off my computer because was working on PSP mods. If you play NCAA Football, I've updated the rosters and modded dynasty for the PSP game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmats
Really appreciate all the efforts to get this game updated. Player ratings are still pretty funky though. On the player management screen overall rating will be one thing, then if you go to edit mode, it is significantly different. Couple examples, Odell Beckham Ovr 96, on Edit screen 80, Gronk Ovr 99, on Edit screen, 87, David Andrews (Patriots’ center), Ovr 83, on Edit screen 58
That "issue" has a simple explanation. The way player overall ratings are computed differs between Madden 13 and Madden 19 (since Madden 25 or Madden 15 even).

For example, the 96 overall rating you see for OBJ is taken from the Madden 19 player ratings database. On the other hand, Madden 13 computes (in a different way as in Madden 19) the overall rating as 80, given the rest of the player ratings relevant for the position.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:18 AM   #67
Rookie

I have uploaded a new version of the Week 3 roster update fixing a couple of omissions with WR and OL. Thanks to tmats for the feedback as I noticed this mistake when checking (C) David Andrews' ratings.

Anyway, the overall rating "issue" and its explanation form my previous post still holds.

Update: Regarding franchise files, just request it for your team in this thread. Recall that in PSVita/PSTV we are allowed to control only one team. Now I have everything ready to supply updated franchise files for the 2018 season.

Last edited by lorak; 09-28-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Info update
Old 09-28-2018, 01:16 AM   #68
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
I have uploaded a new version of the Week 3 roster update fixing a couple of omissions with WR and OL. Thanks to tmats for the feedback as I noticed this mistake when checking (C) David Andrews ratings.

Anyway, the overall rating "issue" and its explanation form my previous post still holds.
I only barely touched the roster but I noticed Kam Chancellor is still in the game. He unfortunately had to retire due to a neck injury this off-season.
Old 09-28-2018, 01:27 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I only barely touched the roster but I noticed Kam Chancellor is still in the game. He unfortunately had to retire due to a neck injury this off-season.
Yes, indeed. He still appears as a Seahawks' player in the Madden 19 player ratings database from EA. Because of that he is in this roster update.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:13 AM   #70
Just started!

Quote:
I have uploaded a new version of the Week 3 roster update fixing a couple of omissions with WR and OL. Thanks to tmats for the feedback as I noticed this mistake when checking (C) David Andrews' ratings.

Update: Regarding franchise files, just request it for your team in this thread. Recall that in PSVita/PSTV we are allowed to control only one team. Now I have everything ready to supply updated franchise files for the 2018 season.

Id like to request the franchise files for the New York Jets, also what does the updates franchise files do?
Old 09-28-2018, 12:26 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:

I would like Franchise file for the SUPERBOWL CHAMPS Philadelphia Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 05:01 PM   #72
Rookie

Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2018 Franchise Update Set 1.

First set of franchise files for the 2018 NFL season.

Set 1 includes: Lions, Jets, 49ers, Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Dolphins and Steelers.

2018 features:
  • Salary cap increased to match 2018 NFL season.
  • Rams and Chargers are relocated to Los Angeles.
  • All players come form the Week 3 roster update.
  • Updated stadium names.
  • No injuries.
  • Updated playbooks and head coaches names. 2018 regular season schedule included to be able to play the regular season all the way to Super Bowl LIII.
Transfer franchise files for your team(s) of choice to your PSVita/PSTV by following the next steps:
Spoiler

The procedure is quite similar as loading updated roster files. These files are ONLY useful for those in HENkaku.
Hope you like it!!

Last edited by lorak; 09-30-2018 at 05:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »