Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
I tried to convert a Madden 17 roster file that is updated for the 2019-2020 season based on the off season. It loads fine and lets you check all the players in roster menu. Anytime you start a game it crashes though. Any Ideas?
Make sure to auto-reorder the depth charts for all teams before starting a game. The game will crash otherwise. Hope this helps. I would be able to have a look at your file and give you more insight only until next week end.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:09 PM   #138
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Yes, more or less that is it.

You need to be careful regarding image properties (file size, file type, image dimensions, masks, etc.) to make it work. For example, the file size of the new image cannot be the bigger than the original file.
I did what you said and it still says the compressed data is bigger than the original one. Do you know what I should do.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 PM   #139
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Vita graphic mod anyone else have problem with buccaneers crashing? I have tried repacking files several times and it always crashes on bucs. Any ideas??
Old 07-19-2019, 08:14 AM   #140
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANSDMN
I did what you said and it still says the compressed data is bigger than the original one. Do you know what I should do.
It says that because your replacement file is bigger than the original. Make sure to have (a little bit) smaller file than the original.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:07 PM   #141
Just started!

Hi guys. New to this but trying my best. Managed to get the roster update done so thank you for that. I’ve read all the read me and searched everywhere I can but cannot get the graphical patch to work. I have opened all decrypted files in the game app folder but can’t find the qkl_patch.ast file? Can anyone help me please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2019, 03:26 PM   #142
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

It would be under patch its the title update
Old 07-19-2019, 07:16 PM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
It says that because your replacement file is bigger than the original. Make sure to have (a little bit) smaller file than the original.
Can it be too little or no and the dimensions for the new files are the Same for the original and the file size for new files are smaller than the original files
Old 07-20-2019, 12:42 PM   #144
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANSDMN
Can it be too little or no and the dimensions for the new files are the Same for the original and the file size for new files are smaller than the original files
If any file fails to be repacked by the tool offzip it always shows the reason. If your new file is bigger than the original this tool even shows the number of bytes over the limit. The only way is to save a new (smaller size) updated file.

As I said before, to make a graphical patch, you need to take in to account different aspects carefully, it is not totally straightforward. Good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »