Home

XBox-Historic Rosters

This is a discussion on XBox-Historic Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2004, 09:04 AM   #1
Rookie

Trackcat's Arena

OVR: 2
XBox-Historic Rosters

Anyone working on these?...or does anyone know of a website that has historic rosters with bios? (height,weight etc..)
I would like to create and add some of the greats to todays roster and start a franchise...like putting marino on the dolphins,LT-giants..etc
So i need to find info on players somewhere
Thanks

My EA Sports Career

New York Mets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Vols (Football)
Kentucky Wildcats (Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2004, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: XBox-Historic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackcat
Anyone working on these?...or does anyone know of a website that has historic rosters with bios? (height,weight etc..)
I would like to create and add some of the greats to todays roster and start a franchise...like putting marino on the dolphins,LT-giants..etc
Thanks
Gamefaqs.com has an F.A.Q. but the guys who started it haven't updated in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:30 PM   #3
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackcat
Thanks
I do alot of historical teams.I use the Football Encyclopedia to determine the player from position ,height,weight,years pro,etc. and then I use NFLarchives.com to get the jersey numbers.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Trackcat's Arena

So i should get a football encyclopedia then

My EA Sports Career

New York Mets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Vols (Football)
Kentucky Wildcats (Basketball)
Old 09-16-2004, 04:25 PM   #5
ToS
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
I do alot of historical teams.I use the Football Encyclopedia to determine the player from position ,height,weight,years pro,etc. and then I use NFLarchives.com to get the jersey numbers.
Any chance of you posting these? I've tried to do a few myself, but it's near impossible since I can't seem to find a site that lists height/weight for older teams. The best luck I've found is a few random pages from recent Super Bowls , but nothing more than about 5 or 6 years old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2004, 12:19 AM   #6
ToS
Rookie

Or it's just plain impossible who EA wants certain players to match up with. Take the 99 Rams for instance. They have 2 Ks on the roster. The younger one is obviously Jeff Wilkins. Now, I figured the punter to be Rick Tuten. I figured the older K should have been Mike Horan (the only other K/P i could find that played for the Rams that year). However, the position is wrong (Wilkins kicked all FG/XP that season) as Horan is a P. The age is off by 5 years. The height/weight don't match. It just makes no sense. Though I suppose it's nothing I couldn't fix myself. But it's still really frustrating.
Old 09-21-2004, 01:30 AM   #7
Rookie

here is a great site i found on another thread

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/rosters.nsf
Old 09-21-2004, 06:23 AM   #8
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToS
Any chance of you posting these? I've tried to do a few myself, but it's near impossible since I can't seem to find a site that lists height/weight for older teams. The best luck I've found is a few random pages from recent Super Bowls , but nothing more than about 5 or 6 years old.
If someone can walk me through the upload process,I'll post them here.I've got about a dozen done and I chip away here and there all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »