Home

Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

This is a discussion on Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2004, 02:17 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

Why is everyone praising these rosters so much? No offense funk, but you have Roy Williams rated as an 87 and you jacked Harringtons speed up to a 75??? As a Lions fan myself, I can tell you that Joey is no where near a 75 in speed and Roy isn't quite yet an 87. Plus, the Favre rating is ridicolous. Otherwise, pretty decent rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2004, 11:39 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

are these the latest as of the trade deadline?

Last edited by Ant718; 10-31-2004 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:02 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 14

Rosters look good to me, although I made a few adjustments(lowered Favre to a 96, put Davis as the top RB for Carolina, and traded McCardell to SD).

The one thing I was wondering about, is the accuracy of the team ratings ....... it appears almost every team is rated at least in the 80's. Seems to me at least 10 teams should probably be somewhere in the 70's ??? (Oak, Cin, Cle, Mia, Buf, Hou, Was, Dal, Chi, No, TB, SF, Ari)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »