Home

Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

This is a discussion on Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2004, 02:45 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

thanks it really gets down to personal prefrence for borderline players since there is a 55 man limit I actually got more Caps in then the allowed 64 limit by using scrubs with no pictures on FA while still leaving space for people to do things like what you just stated. I am glad you think these are the most accurate. I thought I would share it with people since I took alot of hours into it.

Last edited by funkydelic; 09-23-2004 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:54 PM   #18
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

Funky...good rosters, and I think you should do the changes that JohnDoe mentioned (creating Nedney, Richardson, and I think you should also add Dexter Jackson S from Arizona). Then you would have the ultimate rosters!
Old 09-23-2004, 03:56 PM   #19
Pro

Also Eugene Baker is there go check, you probably missed him because
hes hidden at the bottom you must scroll down. LOL hopefully you dont have 2 Eugene Bakers now and didnt cut anyone. better put Jason Kyle back .
Old 09-23-2004, 04:16 PM   #20
Pro

Ya I added the idiot kickers and I also did the rest of the transactions today.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:35 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Funky...good rosters, and I think you should do the changes that JohnDoe mentioned (creating Nedney, Richardson, and I think you should also add Dexter Jackson S from Arizona). Then you would have the ultimate rosters!
but Dexter Jackson is inactive who would you replace him with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2004, 04:44 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

I'm downloading these bad boys right now, thanks for the hard work.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net

Is Wes Walker the Kick/Punt Returner for the Dolphins? If not then I would create him and pretty much rate him around a 69 Overall WR. Hes pretty fast, worth a good 93 Speed minimum. His Kick Return should be at a 89 Minimum, also.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:47 PM   #24
Pro

I dont know about Wes Walker but Wes Welker is on the dolphins and in the Depth chart as a returner hes been in the last 2 I have done

Heres the newest roster as of today with all of the transactions
Funkydelics Roster Click Here

Last edited by funkydelic; 09-23-2004 at 08:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »