Home

Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

This is a discussion on Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2004, 06:57 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

Funky you are a gift from God!!! Your rosters are to Madden as Irondudez is to ESPN, undeniable! Take a bow and the trophy......
Old 09-24-2004, 10:02 AM   #34
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

You need to add Ran Carthon to the Colts (I think you made him someone else since he's not in the FA pool). With regards to Dexter Jackson, I would release Larry Croom HB...he probably won't stay on long or get many carries. He's there only because Shipp is hurt.

*With regards to your CAP's, how did you arrive at your ratings? Some seem really high (i.e. J.R. Redmond) while others seem low (Nate Jackson). I know he's not a stud, but I think a 63 is too low, since he is the Broncos fourth WR. Just wondering.*
Old 09-24-2004, 01:36 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

JR Redmond was from EA, and Nate Jackson I believe was from phillyphanatics CAP, other Caps of created players were from earlier editions of Madden and ESPN too as well as Football gaming, I pooled various resources together and based my decisions on factors like speed versus other players in the top 20-30 in categories on the entire NFL roster by position.

Last edited by funkydelic; 09-24-2004 at 01:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2004, 01:41 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Funky you are a gift from God!!! Your rosters are to Madden as Irondudez is to ESPN, undeniable! Take a bow and the trophy......

appreciate all the praise you guys, I started this actually for myself and thought I would share em cause im a fanatic when it comes to getting things right especially helmets, pads, and tattoos. Ea doesnt really do em to match their real life to the extent for instance guys like Ken Hamlin they had the wrong helmets all together it just didnt look right for me as im a big time football fan since the early 80s, hope you guys enjoy em as much as I do.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:58 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
JR Redmond was from EA, and Nate Jackson I believe was from phillyphanatics CAP, other Caps of created players were from earlier editions of Madden and ESPN too as well as Football gaming, I pooled various resources together and based my decisions on factors like speed versus other players in the top 20-30 in categories on the entire NFL roster by position.
nate jackson is a direct ea cap from wfl...and he was rated a 61 by ea..if hes a 63 it aint mine...and there were no agility tests to make changes available...so i went with ea's wfl cap because i had no evidence that it was incorrect

Last edited by phillyphanatic5; 09-24-2004 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:05 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphanatic5
nate jackson is a direct ea cap from wfl...and he was rated a 61 by ea..if hes a 63 it aint mine.
thats correct I didnt use your cap for Nate I just used it as a general base
cause I was too lazy to look it up, I believe I gave him a little more awareness then the EA WFL cap cause he has 2 years in the league. Like I said i used various resources for the Caps not just 1 I like to have second and third opinions makes me feel better.

Last edited by funkydelic; 09-24-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:08 PM   #39
Pro

Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSonGoku
These based on the 9/10 update? I'm trying to find one without all the yearlong Injuries. So are all the players stil hurt and out?
yes the idea is to get as accurate as possible so yes there is players on ir
Old 09-24-2004, 04:35 PM   #40
Pro

For Dexter Jackson I am going to use the same ratings from Madden 2005
since all he did was sit Fair Enough Guys???

Speed-86
Strength-61
Awr-77
Agi-84
Acc-85
Catching-70

and so on.......

he will be rated a 82 for Strong Safety and a 84 for Free Safety (his Primary Position)

Last edited by funkydelic; 09-24-2004 at 04:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »