Home

Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

This is a discussion on Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2004, 04:49 PM   #41
Meatball

OVR:
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

Hey Funky, can you tell me exactly what changes were made from the 2nd roster update to the 3rd? I made a bunch of changes to a lot of the players attributes(personal preference) and I didn't want to lose that. Or if there are too many to name I'll just download the 3rd update.

Thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2004, 04:57 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbubs
Hey Funky, can you tell me exactly what changes were made from the 2nd roster update to the 3rd? I made a bunch of changes to a lot of the players attributes(personal preference) and I didn't want to lose that. Or if there are too many to name I'll just download the 3rd update.

Thanks.
the kickers we talked about earlier on the IR and the moves for the 22nd 23rd and , the finished product and my final roster (im starting my dynasty)
I just uploaded to codejunkies ill post link here when its up. Just get the last one you will be happy because what I did was look through a whole bunch of issues of SI and Sporting News for this Month and Last and got alot of helmets right and pads!
Old 09-24-2004, 05:15 PM   #43
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Funkydelic's Roster 55 man update accurate depth charts most accurate on the net

Here is your link, funky:

Funkdelic's Madden 2005 Roster: Final Version

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 09-24-2004, 05:22 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 5

Thanks Millenium heres the link guys

Final Roster Funkydelic
Old 09-24-2004, 06:30 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Funkydelic will this file be able to transfer to the xbox using a max drive. Or does anyone else know whether it will be able to transfer using a max drive or will i have to get an action replay.

Some people on other forums who have max drive seem to say that action replay files work with max drive. They used saves for games like burnout 3 ect, but these people haven't been able to get all saves to work. So has anyone who has a max drive tried transfering this file to the xbox and does it work ?????

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2004, 07:17 PM   #46
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

R dubua, max drive saves and AR saves are interchangeable.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:11 PM   #47
Meatball

OVR:

Once again, thanks for your hard work Funky. These are the sweetest rosters. I can now finally start my franchise. YEAH BABY!!!

Old 09-24-2004, 09:58 PM   #48
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Anyone else having trouble getting these to transfer?? I keep getting a cannot load roster message. i've tried removing the datel.xbx file, I've tried using an official MS Mem Card, I've tried copying them to the HD and loading off of it ... nothing. Version 1 worked, but I can't get v's 2, 3, or 4 to work at all. Funky, any help? Did you do thse with a reg XBox or mod?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »