Home

Madden 2020 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden 2020 Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 10:56 PM   #41
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 2020 Roster Update

Ok guys so the new update is officially released for both Xbox 360 and PS3. Massive update includes Madden 21 ratings update as well as changes to the Washington Redskins now known as the Washington Football Team. I cant do anything about the logos on the field for them but for jerseys u guys can edit their jerseys and assign the blank red helmet to their home and away and just save them under 2020 Home and 2020 Away. It saves to ur madden profile so I can't add that into the roster for you. Photos below show what I've done with them. Also anyone who has already received this roster i will try and send the new update out to u tomorrow unless u email me individually. The PS3 side is fixed and now includes all the rookies. If anyone gets a freezing error the first time u load up this roster auto reorder all the depth charts and save it. It should fix any errors or glitches.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2020, 01:12 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a link yet to the PS3 version? I see the XBox one.
Old 07-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #43
Rookie

Awesome, hope to see it on Madden 25 (360)!
Old 07-29-2020, 08:38 AM   #44
Rookie

Where can you get the 2021 madden 25 ps3 rosters
Old 08-14-2020, 09:14 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Ok guys so the new update is officially released for both Xbox 360 and PS3. Massive update includes Madden 21 ratings update as well as changes to the Washington Redskins now known as the Washington Football Team. I cant do anything about the logos on the field for them but for jerseys u guys can edit their jerseys and assign the blank red helmet to their home and away and just save them under 2020 Home and 2020 Away. It saves to ur madden profile so I can't add that into the roster for you. Photos below show what I've done with them. Also anyone who has already received this roster i will try and send the new update out to u tomorrow unless u email me individually. The PS3 side is fixed and now includes all the rookies. If anyone gets a freezing error the first time u load up this roster auto reorder all the depth charts and save it. It should fix any errors or glitches.
Has anyone tried the new one? any reviews? is it worth the money yet? I got burned by paying for it too early last year and i want to make sure its worth getting before spending money this year. thanks, guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeuaxTime
Has anyone tried the new one? any reviews? is it worth the money yet? I got burned by paying for it too early last year and i want to make sure its worth getting before spending money this year. thanks, guys!!

It's decent enough, the rookie ratings are not very good, you will have to re-rate all rookies yourself, but all the 1 year + pro's are pretty close to the madden 21 ratings.

I am waiting for the playbooks to be fixed before I start a franchise, all the teams are set to multiple D and west coast offense.

Also, some pretty big free agents are missing, like Jadeveon Clownley for one, but you can just make him.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whats up guys and gals...I just purchased the rosters and they are awesome. As mentioned the rookie ratings are a bit off as it appears that these rosters were 1. using the last ratings from 2020 for current non-rookies and 2. rookie ratings were probably based on combine numbers and projected ratings based on the Madden algorithms and how rookies were rated from last seasons game. DE J. Clowney is in the XBOX 360 version so the comment about him not being there maybe the PS3 version. As well, it appears that all of the create-a-player slots have been used up as I attempted to create a few players and it did not work.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:05 PM   #48
Rookie

Anyone have a way to make the roster work in a fantasy draft?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »