Home

2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-07-2020, 05:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2020 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandgage
I do have the team names and locations changed correctly (LA Rams, Washington Football Team, etc) but I still don't see any updated uniforms. Did I do something incorrectly? I ran the .bat files on those 4 decyrpted files, was there another step I missed?
You need the files from the graphical patch to be able to actually patch your decrypted .ast files running those .bat files. Then place the patched files following the structure from my previous post.

Last edited by lorak; 09-07-2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:29 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgrant
is it possible to have the 4 files available for download?

qkl_boot.ast
qkl_fe2ig.ast
qkl_patch.ast
qkl_ram.ast

I have downloaded the files (I own the vita'13 cartridge) each year but it's the windows compiling doesn't work, so when I put it back on vita, the graphical update doesn't work.

Each year I have to be happy with just the roster update and LiveArea patch.
So I tried again, I downloaded with Mai dumper and repacked, again didn't really work out for me. Assuming a problem, I moved the files from RePatch to Patch and managed to get it to hang on a black screen.

Again, I think it's the repacking process which is the problem.
Could anyone share with their google drive the four .ast files so I can try those ?

thanks in advance.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:53 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgrant
Again, I think it's the repacking process which is the problem. Could anyone share with their google drive the four .ast files so I can try those ?

thanks in advance.
As mentioned before, you only need to place all 4 repacked files inside ux0: rePatch/PCSE00084 and activate repatch plugin.

Starting today, I am going to share my repacked files with all of you for about 7-14 days. Sorry, I cannot share those .ast files for indefinitely time since they are to big. Update: Link removed. You need to repack the files yourself, it is not hard.

Just place all 4 .ast files in the proper location, do not forget to activate the repatch plugin in your hacked device if you never did it before. Again, this ONLY works in hacked devices -or in devices in OFW on or below 3.60- as we need to load the repatch plugin in our PSVita/PSTV systems.

Last edited by lorak; 10-02-2020 at 08:45 PM. Reason: remove link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2020, 06:24 PM   #36
Just started!

it is mandatory to have all game files decrypted. At least you need the following game files decrypted: qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast.

Can you explain a bit more how we decrypt and locate these files? You mention this is the first step so I assume these files are located on our PS Vita sd card. Please clarify as all other steps like LiveArea update and Roster update has pretty clear instructions. For some reason the decrypting portion of this mod has not been explained very clearly on any forums.

Thank you for putting in the work to do this! Can't wait to figure out how to install the graphics mod.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:44 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumadubz
it is mandatory to have all game files decrypted. At least you need the following game files decrypted: qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast.

Can you explain a bit more how we decrypt and locate these files? You mention this is the first step so I assume these files are located on our PS Vita sd card. Please clarify as all other steps like LiveArea update and Roster update has pretty clear instructions. For some reason the decrypting portion of this mod has not been explained very clearly on any forums.

Thank you for putting in the work to do this! Can't wait to figure out how to install the graphics mod.
  1. Read my previous post. In this case you are done, nothing else is needed.
  2. One easy way to decrypt game files is via VitaShell. Read this post from last year's thread. Of course, assuming that you know what VitaShell is and it is already installed in your device.

Last edited by lorak; 10-03-2020 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:07 PM   #38
Just started!

When I move the .ast files over, they're invisible to Windows Explorer. If I compress them on the vita, I can decompress them and see them. Hidden files and folders are set up to be displayed. Why can't I see them? Any other tips to fix the issue?
Old 09-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBGFY10
When I move the .ast files over, they're invisible to Windows Explorer. If I compress them on the vita, I can decompress them and see them. Hidden files and folders are set up to be displayed. Why can't I see them? Any other tips to fix the issue?
As explained in above, in Vitashell go to ux0:app, highlight the folder PCSE00084, press triagle and select "Open decrypted" then copy all the decrypted files for example, to ux0:data to transfer it later to you computer via USB. That should work.

Do the same for the files in ux0: patch

Last edited by lorak; 09-19-2020 at 12:37 PM. Reason: precisions
Old 09-14-2020, 01:32 PM   #40
Just started!

So can anyone guide me on the roster and franchise files? The livearea and graphics patch are good to go. But when I put the roster into the save data, Madden can't find it when I go to load it. Any advice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »