Home

Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2020, 02:57 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

Nevermind, I see you did that already as well...Just 1 small problem. The system freezes whenever trying to load Washington. Haven't checked the other teams, but otherwise the rosters their self look good.
Old 09-27-2020, 01:48 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterj
Nevermind, I see you did that already as well...Just 1 small problem. The system freezes whenever trying to load Washington. Haven't checked the other teams, but otherwise the rosters their self look good.
I haven't figured out a way to change the actual logo, but you can go into Edit Uniforms and just switch the helmets and jerseys to solid colors, then save on your profile and that should work.

When you say it freezes when trying to load Washington, do you just mean if you try to open their roster or when exactly is it happening? I only really play franchise mode and I haven't had an issue with it there.
Old 09-27-2020, 01:50 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Use DB editor and my CSV's you might have to just cut down free agents stuff like that.
Does your roster file have the correct salaries and skin color/tones? If so I can try to do a match on the player ID's, then load it back into the roster file I shared.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2020, 01:55 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorem008
These rosters are really accurate when it comes to player heights, weights and madden 21 ratings.....any chance the player skin tones and contracts can be updated? I know it's allot of work, no biggie if not.

thanks
The contracts are tough because 1) they are more complicated in real life than what you can do in Madden 12 and 2) they change frequently, so it's difficult to try to go back Week 1 and try to get them to match up. That said, it looks like someone may have shared some salary info in a .csv file, so I'll check it out and may be able to just use what he provided to update the roster file I shared.

Skin tones are also a pain because you can't do them in game, but if there are some obvious ones or you want to provide a list I can at least get some of them changed. I believe most of the guys are accurate up until rookies from this year or last year.
Old 09-27-2020, 03:43 AM   #13
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvavreck
I haven't figured out a way to change the actual logo, but you can go into Edit Uniforms and just switch the helmets and jerseys to solid colors, then save on your profile and that should work.

When you say it freezes when trying to load Washington, do you just mean if you try to open their roster or when exactly is it happening? I only really play franchise mode and I haven't had an issue with it there.

I've been fooling around with it in-game to try to change the jerseys at least, but it looks like the rams don't have the Blue/white combination on any of their uniforms.

And it freezes whenever going into a PLAY NOW, or practice, or anything specifically related to that team including franchise. But as far as viewing the roster and changing around the depth chart I don't see any problems. One thing I also noticed is that they are not listed on the edit uniform screen in-game if that helps. But they appear to be in every other mode.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:47 AM   #14
Just started!

[quote=jbvavreck;2050208758]I know there are a lot of people asking for an updated Madden 12 (PS3) Roster. This is the FREE version, meaning you get what you pay for. I know there will be a lot of questions asked about this, so please see below before replying. If there is anything you don't like about it, I highly recommend checking out omega412930's roster (and paying a very generous and tiny amount) by e-mailing: [email protected]

That said, all the work done on this roster is my own and here it is!
TO GET ROSTER TO WORK: Make sure the name of the roster file is: MADDEN21 (so the folder name for the save file ends up being BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21)
1) Open Madden 12 and save roster as MADDEN21
2) Move roster file onto zip drive
3) Copy attached files into saved roster folder (should be named BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21) and click "replace existing files" with same name
4) Move roster file back from zip drive to PS3
5) Enjoy your updated roster!

P.S. Attached file is set to universal use, so you shouldn't need to mess with BruteForce at all to get it to work

how do i do this on rpcs3???
Old 10-10-2020, 10:18 PM   #15
Rookie

Is there a way to make this useable with Madden 13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2020, 04:06 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixter
Is there a way to make this useable with Madden 13?
Figured it out

Thanks for the rosters jbvavreck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »