Home

Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2020, 11:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

I know there are a lot of people asking for an updated Madden 12 (PS3) Roster. This is the FREE version, meaning you get what you pay for. I know there will be a lot of questions asked about this, so please see below before replying. If there is anything you don't like about it, I highly recommend checking out omega412930's roster (and paying a very generous and tiny amount) by e-mailing: [email protected]

That said, all the work done on this roster is my own and here it is!
TO GET ROSTER TO WORK: Make sure the name of the roster file is: MADDEN21 (so the folder name for the save file ends up being BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21)
1) Open Madden 12 and save roster as MADDEN21
2) Move roster file onto zip drive
3) Copy attached files into saved roster folder (should be named BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21) and click "replace existing files" with same name
4) Move roster file back from zip drive to PS3
5) Enjoy your updated roster!

P.S. Attached file is set to universal use, so you shouldn't need to mess with BruteForce at all to get it to work
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21.zip (784.4 KB, 753 views)

Last edited by jbvavreck; 09-12-2020 at 01:47 AM. Reason: updated attachment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2020, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

I don't have 100+ hours a year to put into updating rosters because I now have two kids under two, so here are a few things about this roster that I anticipate being asked about:

1) The skin colors and skin tones are not going to be accurate for players from the past year or two. I did a lot of research a couple years ago and found a way to try to get the face and the skin values to be accurate, but still had some issues. It wasn't worth my time this year to go in and fix every single player because a) it doesn't affect game play and b) I simulate a lot of games anyway in Franchise mode. If the skin colors/tones bother you I suggest decrypting the file in BruteForce and editing players using the Madden12 Editor.

2) Many of the City, State, and draft pick #'s are off for this years rookies. Again, I didn't have the time to go in and look them up individually for some 300+ new players. If there is a .csv type list out there that someone wants to provide me, I can get it updated pretty quickly (but I haven't been able to find one). Otherwise you can again use the Madden12 Editor.

3) The salaries are all the same for rostered players, set at $75k for a one year contract. For normal games this doesn't matter anyway, but it may affect Franchise mode somewhat. It takes a very long time to get accurate salary info online, match it to the correct players (some have the same name on different teams), then prorate the amounts back to 2012 values to get it to work in the game. I have used this roster for franchise mode and the computer actually does a VERY good job of re-signing players at new amounts and contracts that are realistic. Same goes for going in and extending your own players contracts, so I actually don't see this as a big issue.

4) The equipment and body sizes/definition are pretty much randomized. I believe these are things you can actually update in the game itself if they really bother you. I spent a lot of time coming up with an algorithm to get accurate sizes, but when you have skinny, 6'7" 250lb. TE's and QB's it's hard not to make them look very big without making manual adjustments.

5) If you notice anything not mentioned above (or if the file isn't working for some reason), please let me know. I set up notifications for this thread, so I'll try to respond in a timely manner. Again, I have two little ones now who take up most of my time, so if I don't get back to you right away that is probably the reason.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:45 AM   #3
Rookie

ONE OTHER TIP: If you downloaded the file and are noticing gameplay issues, make sure you have Auto-Reordered all depth charts! I forgot to do that before I attached the file above the first time, but have now updated it so that shouldn't be necessary.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Madden 12 (PS3) - Madden 21 Week 1 Roster here!!!

If someone can convert it in brutoforce and make it a mc02 file i can certainly look at faces and try to convert to 360.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
If someone can convert it in brutoforce and make it a mc02 file i can certainly look at faces and try to convert to 360.
Attached should be the decrypted version, USR-DATA should now load as an MC02 file. Good luck and thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN21.zip (398.9 KB, 122 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 10:15 PM   #6
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Use DB editor and my CSV's you might have to just cut down free agents stuff like that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CSV's.zip (736.3 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #7
Rookie

These rosters are really accurate when it comes to player heights, weights and madden 21 ratings.....any chance the player skin tones and contracts can be updated? I know it's allot of work, no biggie if not.

thanks
Old 09-24-2020, 02:16 AM   #8
Just started!

Man thanks for this! I was still in the process of making an updated 19 roster and BOOM! Here's that and then some. One question tho, How in the world did you change the team for Washington?? Is it possible to do the same for uniforms as well? I would like to update the Rams, Raiders and Chargers as well. Or is that getting into "serious" modding territory?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »