Home

PS2 Working Rosters on Memory Card

This is a discussion on PS2 Working Rosters on Memory Card within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2024, 02:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS2 Working Rosters on Memory Card

I’ve used this forum for years now and many of you may recognize my username because of how many times I ask people for their help in putting some WORKING rosters that can be used for Franchise Mode on a memory card for me. Ive even offered to pay for them. The few responses I get back by PM are that none of the people responding use the PS2 console to play, just emulators. My question is, am I wasting my time asking for rosters to be put on a memory card for me? It’s fine to say yes or no one is doing it. I can do my own but really like the work people are putting out with the proper numbers, uniform and team name changes, coaches, and stadiums. I’ve been to football idiot as well but can no longer log in and the admins there don’t respond. If anyone can, or let me know of someone who can, put this on a memory card, please let me know. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »