Home

2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2022, 07:34 PM   #145
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rricha8
First of all, THANK YOU for posting this! I’m now trying to install the madden mod.

2. You say to “extract the folder “Madden 13 PS Vita graphical patch” somewhere in your computer”. Extract the folder from what?

Guess I’m lucky I’ve made it this far! Ha! Anyways, thanks for any help! Much appreciated!
Repatch is a plugin for hacked PSVitas. First you need to install it in your device.

When we say, "extract the folder ...", we mean that you need to extract the folder that is inside the zip file you get from us.

Just follow all the instrucions calmly, not in a hurry, and it should work.

Last edited by lorak; 09-30-2022 at 10:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2022, 10:34 PM   #146
Rookie

rricha8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Repatch is a plugin for hacked PSVitas. First you need to install it in your device.

When we say, "extract the folder ...", we mean that you need to extract the folder that is inside the zip file you get from us.

Just follow all the instrucions calmy, not in a hurry, and it should work.
Thanks, I'll try again. But it can get pretty intimidating and frustrating when I've got the instructions in front of me, and sometimes I think it could be written in greek and I'd have a better chance of understanding it! Ha! But it's just my lack of knowledge. Keep up the great work! Thanks again. Maybe if there was a how to for dummies?...
Old 10-01-2022, 01:10 AM   #147
Rookie

rricha8's Arena

Ok. My apologies again, still stoopid. Got the ast files, but I don't see the "Madden 13 PS Vita graphical patch" folder that I need to extract. Is it with the ast files? Thank you again.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:50 AM   #148
Pro

Quote:
Ok. My apologies again, still stoopid. Got the ast files, but I don't see the "Madden 13 PS Vita graphical patch" folder that I need to extract. Is it with the ast files? Thank you again.
If there is no folder does not matter at all. What you really need to place in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084 are precisely those 5 ast files.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:40 AM   #149
Rookie

rricha8's Arena

Quote:
If there is no folder does not matter at all. What you really need to place in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084 are precisely those 5 ast files.
Great! I'm sorry again, but I've got a couple more questions...

1. I only see 4 ast files.

2. If I don't have the patch file, where should I put the ast files?

3. The ast files are on my pc. How do I use VitaShell to put them in a folder if they're not on the vita yet?

4. Right now, I see them as qkl_boot, qkl_fe2ig, etc. Do I need to do something to them to turn them into the .bat versions that we do in step 3?

Again, I'm so sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I don't screw something up and not be able to use all your guys hard work. Thank you so much for your patience and your assistance.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:58 AM   #150
Pro

Quote:
Great! I'm sorry again, but I've got a couple more questions...

1. I only see 4 ast files.
2. If I don't have the patch file, where should I put the ast files?
3. The ast files are on my pc. How do I use VitaShell to put them in a folder if they're not on the vita yet?
4. Right now, I see them as qkl_boot, qkl_fe2ig, etc. Do I need to do something to them to turn them into the .bat versions that we do in step 3?

Again, I'm so sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I don't screw something up and not be able to use all your guys hard work. Thank you so much for your patience and your assistance.
It is clear that you do not read the messages. Now I have an idea why you have problems to make this work.
  1. Quote:
    What you really need to place in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084 are precisely those 5 ast files.
    That folder location is in your PSVita. If it does not exist, just create it.
  2. If you already have those updated ast files bat files are not required. If you just have 4 ast files, place it in the folder referred in 1).
  3. You can join the discord channel to get this season updates.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:46 AM   #151
Rookie

rricha8's Arena

Thumbs up Re: 2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
It is clear that you do not read the messages. Now I have an idea why you have problems to make this work.
  1. That folder location is in your PSVita. If it does not exist, just create it.
  2. If you already have those updated ast files bat files are not required. If you just have 4 ast files, place it in the folder referred in 1).
  3. You can join the discord channel to get this season updates.
Wow! I AM a dummy. It worked! I was just making it way harder than it actually is. And it's embarrassing, but believe it or not, I've been through this entire thread at least three times. But like I said, I'm a dummy. This is the first time I've tried anything remotely like this and didn't want to do something wrong. But bravo! You guys are amazing. Thank you for all your hard work and keeping the Vita relevant. Many, many thanks! And thank you again for your patience.

Also, I've noticed that people tell you when they see something that may need updating. So, just FYI, I see that the Rams are still in St. Louis, the Commanders are still the Redskins and the Chargers are in San Diego. Just wanted to make you aware in case you didn't know.

But wow! Great work! It looks terrific! So excited to jump in. Thank you so much again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2022, 01:26 PM   #152
Pro

Quote:
Wow! I AM a dummy. It worked!
So, just FYI, I see that the Rams are still in St. Louis, the Commanders are still the Redskins and the Chargers are in San Diego. Just wanted to make you aware in case you didn't know.

But wow! Great work! It looks terrific! So excited to jump in. Thank you so much again!
Thank you! I am glad that it finally worked for you.

My guess is that you are loading the stock or and old roster. Just download the most recent roster to fix those issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »