Home

2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2021, 12:38 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

good job looks clean!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1312.jpg (238.5 KB, 189 views)
Old 09-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandgage
Thank you, that's where I got them from previously, I thought the graphic mod had been updated yesterday, I was looking for the newer version. Unless I read incorrectly and they haven't been updated yet.
NO Graphics update yet just the live area rn
Old 09-07-2021, 12:44 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeencaa
NO Graphics update yet just the live area rn
Okay thank you. I saw that was the only thing posted in the thread, but I saw the OP was edited yesterday, I wasn't sure if it got changed for that. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 09-08-2021, 04:15 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandgage
I thought the graphic mod had been updated yesterday, I was looking for the newer version. Unless I read incorrectly and they haven't been updated yet.
I think it is only matter of time -a few days I guess- until you get the graphic update. It should happen sooner than later.
Old 09-09-2021, 06:10 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Thank you SO MUCH for these!!!! I'm a Mac user and these worked perfectly.
You're doing the Lord's work 100%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 08:04 PM   #62
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Week 1 roster update now up on first post. Enjoy!
Old 09-13-2021, 06:22 PM   #63
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Graphic patch on first post! Lorak figured out how to update schedule and salary cap by default. So now you can just start a franchise in game with correct cap and schedule! Working on importing coaches next.

Last edited by reeshmd23; 09-14-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:25 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Graphic patch on first post! Lorak figured out how to update schedule and salary cap by default. So now you can just start a franchise in game with correct cap and schedule! Working on importing coaches next.
The patch that you will get pretty soon is our best patch since we started, I would say. A few highlights,
  • Updated 2021 schedule, including 3 preseason games and 18 regular season games. A franchise file is not needed anymore, just start a new franchise and that is it.
  • However, playoff format still the same with 12 teams. Figuring out an easy way to add 2 extra wild card games. I found a way but it is not so simple just yet. Then we wait for a while.
  • We changed the default Super Bowl stadium, no more Superdome this year. New Raiders stadium is available in PlayNow as well as a few more stadiums.
  • All updated uniforms for the 2021 season, including the new Bengals uniforms, new alternates for the 49ers, Browns, Packers and Colts plus all you got in 2020. If I forget to type another one here, it is still in the game. Sounds like a well known slogan flying out there .
  • 2021 coaches updates and salary cap. 2021 salary cap appears with no issues in franchise. I have not tested it in superstar just yet. I assume it works too.
We hope you enjoy it! when we release it
At the moment I typed this post, I did not notice that the patch had been released already. Still, I imagine that coaches updates are not there yet.

Last edited by lorak; 09-15-2021 at 09:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »