Home

Football-Gaming Rosters

This is a discussion on Football-Gaming Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2004, 12:23 PM   #9
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Football-Gaming Rosters

Good luck on getting the Vikings much closer to realistic. I have the Sept 27th update and after creating Spencer Johnson, their the roster was full. No Elling, or Larry Ned could be added. Plus, I see yesterday they signed Ryan Hoag to relace a injured Keenan Howrey. Anthony Herrea is still on there even though he is on the practice squad. Sucks that IR guys (Irvin, T Carter, Kleinsassser, Rosenthal) count as a roster spot on the game.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here they are for whoever would like them. It took quite awhile to do this, even without getting every 4th or 5th stringer, or that practice squad player one may want. Feel free to add players to this, or change what you feel is necessary. All credit for the player ratings (besides just a couple changes I made myself) goes to the football-gaming website. I did this last year and got a very good playing game out of it. Teams play like they are this year, which to me is more fun and adds a bit of realism. Have fun and enjoy...and keep in mind what I mentioned about having EVERY player in the game. Take them for what they are.

Here is the link to the site where I found the ratings
http://tsxdata.com/fbgratings/members/index.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL2_RostFbgMT.zip (177.1 KB, 139 views)
Old 10-13-2004, 03:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

How did you get through these so fast? You're my hero man! Mad props to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2004, 03:38 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntwins
Here they are for whoever would like them. It took quite awhile to do this, even without getting every 4th or 5th stringer, or that practice squad player one may want. Feel free to add players to this, or change what you feel is necessary. All credit for the player ratings (besides just a couple changes I made myself) goes to the football-gaming website. I did this last year and got a very good playing game out of it. Teams play like they are this year, which to me is more fun and adds a bit of realism. Have fun and enjoy...and keep in mind what I mentioned about having EVERY player in the game. Take them for what they are.

Here is the link to the site where I found the ratings
http://tsxdata.com/fbgratings/members/index.php
Yesterday you said these would take about a week. Did you put a rush on finishing them?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:47 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had a bit of time today in between working on a case study for graduate school. I was initially only doing these for myself, but when I saw a couple others may enjoy them, I tried to "Get er done!"

Haven't had a chance to play with them yet myself, hopefully things work out as well as they did for me last year. That site makes it so much easier than trying to read article after article, and looking at stats to try and figure out what players are rising and who is falling, and thus whose ratings should increase or decrease. For those of you not familiar with the site, check it out. Players such as Chris Brown on the Titans have jumped up roughly 10 points in their ratings to accurately reflect how these players should play.

Just finished my paper for tomorrow, in time to watch the game.

GO SOX!!
I'm the biggest Twins fan, and biggest Yankee *****! (Too bad about Schilling, huh?)
Old 10-26-2004, 07:23 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

lol of course theyre half ***, theres no way he did it that fast. it takes a while to do one team, if u do every single player like im doin. if u want them holler at me on AIM "st4t quo" everyone.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:24 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1rdman
lol of course theyre half ***, theres no way he did it that fast. it takes a while to do one team, if u do every single player like im doin. if u want them holler at me on AIM "st4t quo" everyone.

Dont listen to this Clown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2004, 07:52 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm going through and editing every player position by position. Instead of updating all the ratings, I'm updating only the ratings that are important to each position (have an affect on the overall rating)> Right now I'm half way through all the safeties and should finish up with the kickers and punters by tomorrow. It's taken me about a week to get through all of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »