Home

Football-Gaming Rosters

This is a discussion on Football-Gaming Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2004, 04:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Football-Gaming Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZagMan
I'm going through and editing every player position by position. Instead of updating all the ratings, I'm updating only the ratings that are important to each position (have an affect on the overall rating)> Right now I'm half way through all the safeties and should finish up with the kickers and punters by tomorrow. It's taken me about a week to get through all of it.

yup and this is how it should be done. good work man
Old 10-29-2004, 04:37 PM   #18
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

anyone tried the rosters? how they are?
Old 10-29-2004, 08:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

They're pretty dern good if I do say so myself. I mean there's not a dramatic change in gameplay but players play more realistic since their ratings are...more realistic.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:08 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
They're pretty dern good if I do say so myself. I mean there's not a dramatic change in gameplay but players play more realistic since their ratings are...more realistic.

u almost done doin yours?
Old 10-29-2004, 09:34 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah I'm done with mine, I'll try to upload them soon if I can ever get my AR back from my buddy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2004, 11:43 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I'm done with mine, I'll try to upload them soon if I can ever get my AR back from my buddy.

how long did it take u
Old 10-30-2004, 02:27 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1rdman
lol of course theyre half ***, theres no way he did it that fast. it takes a while to do one team, if u do every single player like im doin. if u want them holler at me on AIM "st4t quo" everyone.
Oh, intelligent one, how wrong you are. I did them, took me about a week. If you need the center who is 3rd on the depth chart, or whoever you think I missed that needs to be in the game, go ahead and add them. As I had already said, I have no desire or time to worry about those players. Any player who actually plays had updated ratings accoding to the football-gaming site the day I finished the rosters. If that is too half*** for you, guess what...I don't give a flying-****!!! For those who play with them and enjoy them, you are welcome.
Old 10-30-2004, 11:45 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntwins
Oh, intelligent one, how wrong you are. I did them, took me about a week. If you need the center who is 3rd on the depth chart, or whoever you think I missed that needs to be in the game, go ahead and add them. As I had already said, I have no desire or time to worry about those players. Any player who actually plays had updated ratings accoding to the football-gaming site the day I finished the rosters. If that is too half*** for you, guess what...I don't give a flying-****!!! For those who play with them and enjoy them, you are welcome.

a week? well then how come on october 12th u said "I am working on them now, I will post them when I am finished, may be about a week or so. Of course, I will give credit where credit is due." then only 1 day later u said "Here they are for whoever would like them. It took quite awhile to do this, even without getting every 4th or 5th stringer, or that practice squad player one may want. Feel free to add players to this, or change what you feel is necessary. All credit for the player ratings (besides just a couple changes I made myself) goes to the football-gaming website. I did this last year and got a very good playing game out of it. Teams play like they are this year, which to me is more fun and adds a bit of realism. Have fun and enjoy...and keep in mind what I mentioned about having EVERY player in the game. Take them for what they are."

lol, what a week

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »