Home

Madden 12 2022 RPCS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2022 RPCS3 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 2022 RPCS3 Roster

Hey everyone. I had been looking for a roster for Madden 12 on PS3 or RPCS3 that was of this current season, but I couldn't find one. I decided to try my hand at converting an existing roster. That is why I am posting this.

This is a conversion of reeshmd23 ' s (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1-rosters.html) while using jbvavreck unencrypted roster as a base (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ster-here.html).

Some of the players might not be in there correct position in the depth chart, but most should be. This also doesn't have all the current trades (ie: Ertz to the Cardinals), but you can move the most important players if you need to.

To install in RPCS3:
- Save a Roster as MADDEN22 in Madden 12 on RPCS3
- go to (RPCS3 Folder Name)\dev_hdd0\home\00000001\savedata and look for BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN22
- Put the files from my folder into that folder
- Say "Yes" to replace the files in that folder
- Once you boot up the game, load the roster and it should all work
That should be all you need to do. If the depth chart loads wonky, you can "Auto Reorder" each team and fine tune if needed

I have no experience loading it onto an actual PS3 so I can be of no help with that, but I imagine this file would work.
Hope you guys enjoy this and again HUGE shoutout to reeshmd23 and jbvavreck for their rosters and Madden Xtreme was the tool I I used to convert it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS30770-ROSTER-MADDEN22.zip (425.0 KB, 966 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Madden 12 2022 RPCS3 Roster

Whenever I try to load up the file it says
Error - Save data cannot be found
then says
The file was created by another user and cannot be loaded
Old 11-24-2021, 07:22 PM   #3
Rookie

So is this the latest roster in the forum for M12 PS3? Have people been running into any issues?
Old 11-25-2021, 12:33 AM   #4
Rookie

im goint to try it on my ps3 ill let you know how it goes thanks
Old 11-25-2021, 10:48 AM   #5
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Decrypt your roster save for either PS3 or 360 then open it with Madden Xtreme DB editor. Go to player tab and import csv. You can use the csv file from my vita roster it matches up with Madden 12 perfect. Also can go into team tab and change names of teams like Washington Football team.

DB editor
https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/...ic.php?t=21400

Vita rosters (week 10 is at end of thread)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...vita-pstv.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2021, 10:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Thanks man!! This is going to be sweet. Love M12 but it's so hard to enjoy with the original roster anymore LOL
Old 11-25-2021, 11:36 AM   #7
Rookie

@reeshmd23 Looks like the week 10 file is a sav not a csv. do i just change the extension? or do I open that save in the editor, export as csv, then import that into my roster, then put that back on the PS3?

Editing this, I did the latter and imported the roster on the PS3 and it loads! Can't wait to try this out, it looks awesome.

Is there a way to link the faces to at least the old timers who were on the original M12 roster? Like Brady and Sherman on the buccaneers would have real pictures. But guess that makes it harder to port this between games and stuff. But man, these rosters look AMAZING and looks like players even have real contracts maybe. Idk how you did this, but wow!

Last edited by gnlmppvs; 11-25-2021 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:17 PM   #8
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Don't forget to reorder depth charts

You can add faces by using psxp column on csv. Have to get the value for each player from stock csv player file.

With modded console you can edit uniforms. I don't have a modded console but I started hex editing uniforms last year but couldn't figure out how to get logos in game. You can add 18 game season schedule and increase salary cap with a franchise file using db editor also

Last year's progress

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...21-roster.html

Last edited by reeshmd23; 11-25-2021 at 12:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »