Re: How to fix the game.......

Someone needs to send this to EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2005, 12:39 AM   #26
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

The reading, good lord the reading....and I just finished the first post @[email protected]

My Video Game Streams
Old 01-17-2005, 12:40 AM   #27
Vyce3

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek
Someone needs to send this to EA
Yeah, you do it

Old 01-17-2005, 01:03 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15

Holy smokes, that's a lot of info. I just wish EA would actually TEST their games and not make people work days on end to fix the game
Old 01-17-2005, 02:58 PM   #29
BAS
Banned

OVR: 1

No offense to the guys who put endless time into that "fix", but it all sounds like a huge waste of time, to me. There's a certain point where getting realistic gameplay requires so much work, that the idea of "playing" the game is lost, and I think you guys passed that point a WHILE ago.

Now, If you had only a set of sliders, that would be great, but if you have to control every team in the league, change their "philosophy" every week according to what team you're playing, do a little dance in front of your TV, stand on you head, do three backflips while drinking a glass of battery acid, and then bench 500lbs. with one hand, just for some realistic stats, what's the point? The game just became one giant chore, and no longer has and fun or enjoyment involved.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:51 PM   #30
Rookie

Tribe1's Arena

OVR: 5

Just tried these settings and the best game of Madden I've played. I lost but I didn't feel like I was cheated. it really doesn't take that long to set up and I highly recommend doing it.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:56 PM   #31
Vyce3

OVR:

Yeah I use these sliders but I will never in no way do those coaching A.I. modification for every team every week

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2005, 10:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAS
No offense to the guys who put endless time into that "fix", but it all sounds like a huge waste of time, to me. There's a certain point where getting realistic gameplay requires so much work, that the idea of "playing" the game is lost, and I think you guys passed that point a WHILE ago.

Now, If you had only a set of sliders, that would be great, but if you have to control every team in the league, change their "philosophy" every week according to what team you're playing, do a little dance in front of your TV, stand on you head, do three backflips while drinking a glass of battery acid, and then bench 500lbs. with one hand, just for some realistic stats, what's the point? The game just became one giant chore, and no longer has and fun or enjoyment involved.
I understand your point BAS, but the reason the project got started is because a lot of us thought there WAS no fun or enjoyment in Madden the way it was. And the set-up is far less time consuming then reading the explanation.

Andy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »