Home

Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders

This is a discussion on Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2005, 06:56 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders

Just curious. I assume that you are running a franchise with your set. What are the stats looking like?
Old 08-15-2005, 06:59 PM   #50
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay
try 8 minute quarters.
"Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders"...thats what the thread is titled this is a coach thread more or less and changing his slider is fine but please don't hijack this guys thread.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
"Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders"...thats what the thread is titled this is a coach thread more or less and changing his slider is fine but please don't hijack this guys thread.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
WTF are you talikng about? I hardly think that giving my opinion on appropriate quarter lengths qualifies as hijacking someones thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 07:06 PM   #52
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Just curious. I assume that you are running a franchise with your set. What are the stats looking like?

I am "testing" them in Franchise as the camps and pre-season is still ongoing with nothing set in stone players holding out, T.O.s BS and just the whole pre-season process itself and the settings I'm using are the ones posted in this thread with minor adjustments to see what looks and feels right for my style of play which is very simular to Hydrostrars which is why I'm here working along with him to help smooth out whatever obsevations and gameplaying items "we" see in the process.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Well I'm not saying that you posting "your" sliders in Hydrostars thread is a bad thing (its still not right though) but shouldn't you just post stats or obsevations first as not to confuse others that are focusing on his sliders, for example a poster played his sliders but changed the per quarter length and thus the stats became aschewed because he didn't use Hydrostars but his version of them and so in turn he didn't use Hydrostars and that was an error on his part.

They are very good IMO and I've tested them extensively but haven't posted anything to take away from them by introducing "my" sliders because these are "his" sliders and to defer from them is not using them unless you've got some kinda data to back-up reasons for changing them and testing is just that "testing" so where are your valid reasons to post "your" sliders in his thread with no data justifying doing so.

I'm still checking them out and its something that doesn't happen overnight so how'd you do this in such a short period of time.

I realize what you've done works for you and thats cool but to post your complete set is rather bold of you don't you think in his thread without data or obsevations for such changes. These are suppose to be coach sliders for guys who play this style not the other way around.

I want to see your data and obsevations because his set is holding up well to see someone eles sliders here just isn't right IMO. No offense but it just isn't right this is his thread with sliders he work on with comments and obsevations by your truly and I havn't posted sliders because this is his thread.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
bold or not I made my post and he said that it was 'ok'.case close. How about minding your own business and I will save my data and observations for people who post after they know what the hell they are talking about.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:11 PM   #54
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
WTF are you talikng about? I hardly think that giving my opinion on appropriate quarter lengths qualifies as hijacking someones thread.

I don't see a thread with your sliders in them, I see your sliders in his thread.
Most guys post their sliders or rosters in their own threads take a look around the threads every guy who has a set has them in their own thread and last I looked there were quite a few available.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
I don't see a thread with your sliders in them, I see your sliders in his thread.
Most guys post their sliders or rosters in their own threads take a look around the threads every guy who has a set has them in their own thread and last I looked there were quite a few available.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Well guess what sport If you had read any of the posts where he replied to me then you would see that he said that he was glad that I didn't post them and try to pass them off as my own. I find it amusing that this bothers you. I wouldn't if it bothered him. I am just wondering where your motivation comes from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #56
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
bold or not I made my post and he said that it was 'ok'.case close. How about minding your own business and I will save my data and observations for people who post after they know what the hell they are talking about.

You should not be posting your entire set of rosters in a coachs thread because there are sliders here already posted by the threads creator.

Offering obsevations and helpful game tips is cool but a complete set is a bit rich and I've seen this kind of thing happen before.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »