Home

AJ's ALL MADDEN....ALL MAN SLIDERS!!!

This is a discussion on AJ's ALL MADDEN....ALL MAN SLIDERS!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 01:56 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
AJ's ALL MADDEN 06(It's hard, I'm not gonna lie to you, but its not cheap!) V 2.1a

First I would like to thank this awesome community for reviewing the finest details of the sliders and posting results that are very benefecial...With that said...Now on to the show!

I hear the players want realism...a challenge...some fierce competition!! I have to take my hat off to playmaker for taking alot of time (as I have also) into doing the sliders. I have read every single post in the thread from playmakers slider set and have factioned my own!

**Important**
I have been working on these sliders for 72 hrs now trying to fixate the boosts and drainers of the A.I. and after vigorous testing I have a AWESOME!! set up.

*Warning*
My style of football is REAL!! I utilize all the features in the game and I know that can make a huge diff with these sliders. You have to send your man in motion every now and then to throw off the defense on BOTH RUN AND PASS PLAYS. The A.I. is smart and will catch on if you don't motion enough, or if you do it to much. It will open up your run game tremendously. You secondly need to know when to run playaction!! or your QB will eat grass! Also you need to use offensive slide block protection, this can buy you more seconds in the pocket on blitzes. Don't use these sliders if your not capable of using all the features and running a real offense and defensive set.

**Note**
DONT ABUSE THE FAKE SNAP BUTTON you will draw more penalties for abuse of this button.

Here they are:

12 min Qtr
Accel Clock: On
All-Madden
Cone: On
Subs: 74% and 84%
Auto strafe: On

Fair Play: ON (ALL OF THEM) If you play real football you wont go for two point conversions unnecessarily, and it allows you to do the plays when you need to (when NFL teams would do it in certain situations)

Penalties: All maxed except for Hlding (one click from max)

Offense
Human/CPU
QB ACY 10/10
P BLK 6/2
WR CTH 14/15
RB ABLTY 13/9
R BLK 7/2

DEFENSE
Human/CPU
AWR 11/15
KNOCK 6/2
INT 8/2
BRK BLK 11/8
TKL 6/6

SPECIAL TEAMS
Human/CPU
FG LTH 9/9
FG ACCY 8/8
PUNT LTH 9/11
PUNT ACCY 8/8
KICKOFF 9/9 (In the NFL the ball hardly ever reaches the endzone.lol)

Please post and give me game results..I dont want to post my own, I want to see what you guys get and compare...Remember you need to be ready for ALL MAN SLIDERS OR YOU WILL GET KILLED!!

Last edited by sadie7; 08-13-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 02:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: AJ's ALL MADDEN....ALL MAN SLIDERS!!!

these look promising. I do have a question about your RBA being 13. Isn't it true that it increases the speed rating of everyone with the ball in hand. It also leads to a high amount of BRK Tackles. Just some things that I think may be of issue. However, can't knock it til you try it. I'll post some results later on this weekend. I gotta work in about 2 hours.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:08 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ONe
these look promising. I do have a question about your RBA being 13. Isn't it true that it increases the speed rating of everyone with the ball in hand. It also leads to a high amount of BRK Tackles. Just some things that I think may be of issue. However, can't knock it til you try it. I'll post some results later on this weekend. I gotta work in about 2 hours.

Good question, RBA does give a slight speed boost however as well as wr catching turned up high gives the whole game a speed boost this year! so its not like last years RBA. Good question tho!
Old 08-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #4
Banned

Ok guys no impressions? Well I had to make a few minor adjustments to the run and pass defense. I had to take put int's up, take run block up, pass block up, also took cpu knockdown down so the long ball can be thrown sometimes. that should do it. The changes will be reflected on the first post

Last edited by sadie7; 08-12-2005 at 04:03 PM. Reason: addition of information
Old 08-12-2005, 05:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Hey sadie, Before I try these sliders, does the human player adequetly have a pass rush on the computer. I haven't been able to muster many sacks against the computer and their isn't any penetration from my defensive line when they run the ball on me. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 08:00 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikesGuy
Hey sadie, Before I try these sliders, does the human player adequetly have a pass rush on the computer. I haven't been able to muster many sacks against the computer and their isn't any penetration from my defensive line when they run the ball on me. Thanks.
hey man...lol sadie...lol..i just chose that name cause everything I could think of was taken...my name is AJ...lol

and to answer your question...yeah..it doesnt come easy...you have to work the controller in cohesion with the way the blocker is going...you can't just sit there and pull triggers. i just finished a 28-24 game with the 49ers vs St. Louis..I took the lead 24 to 21 with like 4 min left....I did something I hadnt done all game...spread my lineman and blitz on the corners...I tried to pull them back in but it was toooo late.....swoosh...straight up the field...faulk 80 yd td scamper unmolested.....then Alex smith brought us back to the 30 and threw a pick...basically i had control the whole game. I smashmouthed and playactioned and dumped off to the backs in the flats and they had no answer but dumb mistakes killed me....im pissed...i hate losing...lol
Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

What is "Auto Strafe"?
Old 08-12-2005, 11:03 PM   #8
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll have some for you tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »