Home

Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders

This is a discussion on Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2005, 11:40 PM   #17
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
cool, and thanks, What are you finding easy, please let me know so I can fix what is easy...I really wanna make the best All-Madden sliders I can.
I can just basically do anything I want on offense. I run for like 8 or 9 yards per carry average and can basically throw at will.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:50 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaholic
I can just basically do anything I want on offense. I run for like 8 or 9 yards per carry average and can basically throw at will.
Buck, Tiki Barber running 22 times for 74 yards with his longest run only being 12 yards doesn't seem like "doing anything you want". Am I missing something?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:07 AM   #19
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey FootballForever I'm gonna ask you for a request and if possible can you make it happen....

How about saving a settings file and DLing it here,I know,Iknow but I saw one here at "OS...Da Spot" and it was cool for me I'm a patient kinda guy so writing down the numbers was no problem and it worked for me.

Again is it possible to get a settings or save game file I've been thinking about doing this myself something like a "VIP" file only it'd be a saved game or settings file where I could see the actual stats from the game.

Do this play the game up to the half and save it then post and lets see if guys can compete and complete the game...or you could just post a saved settings file or the game from quarter 1 or even better yet the kick off itself, just a few ideas I thought I'd throw out there...someone here at "OS...Da Spot" has posted a settings file as I've mentioned and its a first for me actually seeing one from Madden and it works!!!

Of course guys will need an AR to do this and you've posted the numbers already so they can see them also, but the main thing is that it is that this possible and only one guy so far has done it his name is "Omar" something and the settings are here at "OS...Da Spot" and like I said its almost like getting a "VIP" file!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-14-2005, 12:10 AM   #20
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Buck, Tiki Barber running 22 times for 74 yards with his longest run only being 12 yards doesn't seem like "doing anything you want". Am I missing something?
Yeah. I've played a lot more since that game, three games to be exact and it's starting to get real amped up on offense for both sides.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:13 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Oh, I played with FF's new settings as of 10+PM toninght and the lowly Browns were beating me 14-0 early on a 43 yard Suggs TD run and a Dilfer TD pass. Too tired to continue.....will resume tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 12:24 AM   #22
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I did a pretty big updated to sliders in this latest update, guy's I would like you to try these on, and let me know what you think and give me results please.

Rick I will try and do this tomorrow, but I'm beat I'm on my way to bed or the floor wich ever comes first, I'm so tired......lol. Anyway guy's try these and let me know how things go
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-14-2005, 12:33 AM   #23
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I did a pretty big updated to sliders in this latest update, guy's I would like you to try these on, and let me know what you think and give me results please.

Rick I will try and do this tomorrow, but I'm beat I'm on my way to bed or the floor wich ever comes first, I'm so tired......lol. Anyway guy's try these and let me know how things go
I'm gonna run a game on the new ones right now and let you know!
Old 08-14-2005, 01:36 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 12

nice sliders, FF!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »