Home

Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders

This is a discussion on Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2005, 01:46 AM   #25
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Footballforever's "Ultimate-ALL-MADDEN" Sliders

FF...your new updated sliders played a lot different. I had low completion percentages for both teams as well as YPC averages. Haha, now I'm confused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 03:25 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

I like your old ones before the Sat Night update better. I played a rematch of my Prime Ravens (Ravens+94 QB & 94 WR) VS the lowly Browns and got slaughtered offensively and defensively-I threw the towel in with 1:30 left in the first half trailing 28-0. My QB was 4-16 (WITHOUT passing cone-yeah-I suck) for 46 yards and one pick. Jam. Lewis rushed 10 times for 16 yards. Rookie and 84 rated Braylon Edwards beat 93 rated Samarie Rolle in single coverage FOUR times for 168 yards and 3 TDs. The last TD was my fault with a misplay on a sideline pass that resulted in a long TD but Trent Dilfer seemed to like the matchup between an All Pro corner and a rookie. 4 of his first six passes went to Edwards. Their HB Lee Suggs rushed 13 times for 33 yards, so the running game improved only slightly, but against the Ravens what do you expect? The bottom line is that your latest update is skewed too much in favor of the CPU team on the passing and pass defense side. I still could get little pressure with my DL.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:27 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaholic
FF...your new updated sliders played a lot different. I had low completion percentages for both teams as well as YPC averages. Haha, now I'm confused.
Oh, you too huh?-didn't notice your post. Well Dilfer didn't do too bad. He was 7-12 for 201 yards and 3 TDs in the first half.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:47 AM   #28
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Guy's I got up early to check how things were going, and I see that the sliders I posted as of 12:28am were not working out for you guy's, so I kinda went back to the old ones with some tewaks, try the new ones out posted on the main page, I think they work well, feedback as always, thanks guy's.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-14-2005, 09:34 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

I liked these better than any of the others. Still using my Prime Raven team (Ravens+94 QB&94WR) I lost to the lowly Browns 17-14, mainly because of drive killing INTs, one of which was intercepted in the endzone and ran back for a TD.
Balt QB-11-23, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 264 yds
Balt WR-6 catches for 179 yards, 1 TD
Jamal Lewis-29-136 (4.6), 1 TD, LONG-14 yds
Browns QB-11-28, 1TD, 1 INT, 141 yards
Browns RB-20-73 yds
These are pretty good sliders. I had the game won until my FB fumbled the ball inside their 30 with 3+ minutes left. Dilfer drove down the field and finally connected on a 31 yard TD pass to his HB. I was able to drive right back with about 1:20 left but opted to go for the 1st at 4th and 2, rather than kick a 49 yard FG to tie the game. Dilfer's percentage was low, but the Raven's secondary is pretty good.The CPU QB still has a lot of time to throw the ball unless you blitz, but you can't have everything and the Browns have a good O-Line. Thanks for this latest set FF.
PS-I gambled on my 3 yard line with a play action pass that freed my stud WR for a 97 yard TD pass.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:01 AM   #30
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I liked these better than any of the others. Still using my Prime Raven team (Ravens+94 QB&94WR) I lost to the lowly Browns 17-14, mainly because of drive killing INTs, one of which was intercepted in the endzone and ran back for a TD.
Balt QB-11-23, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 264 yds
Balt WR-6 catches for 179 yards, 1 TD
Jamal Lewis-29-136 (4.6), 1 TD, LONG-14 yds
Browns QB-11-28, 1TD, 1 INT, 141 yards
Browns RB-20-73 yds
These are pretty good sliders. I had the game won until my FB fumbled the ball inside their 30 with 3+ minutes left. Dilfer drove down the field and finally connected on a 31 yard TD pass to his HB. I was able to drive right back with about 1:20 left but opted to go for the 1st at 4th and 2, rather than kick a 49 yard FG to tie the game. Dilfer's percentage was low, but the Raven's secondary is pretty good.The CPU QB still has a lot of time to throw the ball unless you blitz, but you can't have everything and the Browns have a good O-Line. Thanks for this latest set FF.
PS-I gambled on my 3 yard line with a play action pass that freed my stud WR for a 97 yard TD pass.
Jayy I made two slight changes to Pass block for AI, and Break Block for human, see if these chages help you get more presure on the QB, another thing how was the AI's runing game?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 08-14-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:07 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Jayy I made two slight changes to Pass block for AI, and Break Block for human, see if these chages help you get more presure on the QB, another thing how was the AI's runing game?
You must have missed it FF:
Browns RB-20-73 yds, NO TDs
Suggs ran pretty effectively, getting a few key 1st downs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 10:09 AM   #32
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
You must have missed it FF:
Browns RB-20-73 yds, NO TDs
Suggs ran pretty effectively, getting a few key 1st downs.
is that good or should there be changes made....I'm you are the Ravens....lol
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »