Home

Help with Sliders

This is a discussion on Help with Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2005, 12:43 AM   #1
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Help with Sliders

Can someone please give me some help with sliders, i was using playmakers but they fukin ridiculious, the level 1 i cant my offense is horrendous, i give up bullshyt passes and the run crazy, his level 2 is to easy, they just dont make no sense, the interceptions on level 1 are non existent and level 2 are good, see das bs, somebody please help or playmakers whats ur newest sliders or updated sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 12:53 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Help with Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Can someone please give me some help with sliders, i was using playmakers but they fukin ridiculious, the level 1 i cant my offense is horrendous, i give up bullshyt passes and the run crazy, his level 2 is to easy, they just dont make no sense, the interceptions on level 1 are non existent and level 2 are good, see das bs, somebody please help or playmakers whats ur newest sliders or updated sliders.
Well, you could try anyone's sliders on this forum....

Or you could try Playmakers' new sliders located on the first page of his slider thread....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »