Home

Deep ball question pertaining to the sliders...

This is a discussion on Deep ball question pertaining to the sliders... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2005, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Deep ball question pertaining to the sliders...

Has anyone noticed with any of the sliders they use, a high rate of deep balls being thrown? I think it might have to do with the fact that the CPU QB has so much time in the pocket, so the routes can develop as such, so I was thinking that maybe either dropping CPU Pass Block or increasing Human Break Block might solve the problem. For the most part, I've been using Playmakers sliders for All Pro and Buckoholic's sliders for All Madden, but if anybody can give me some ideas as to how I can prevent the deep balls from consistently happening, it would be very helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Deep ball question pertaining to the sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuice00
Has anyone noticed with any of the sliders they use, a high rate of deep balls being thrown? I think it might have to do with the fact that the CPU QB has so much time in the pocket, so the routes can develop as such, so I was thinking that maybe either dropping CPU Pass Block or increasing Human Break Block might solve the problem. For the most part, I've been using Playmakers sliders for All Pro and Buckoholic's sliders for All Madden, but if anybody can give me some ideas as to how I can prevent the deep balls from consistently happening, it would be very helpful.

Check my thread for this topic. You are exactly right there is a set clock in the CPU's QB head that if he feels he has all day to throw he will take the deep shot more often then not. But if he senses pressure he try and get rid of the ball sooner. Sometimes they might not see anyone open and they'll take a coverage sack which is why so many guy's are either getting too many sacks or why they aren't getting much pressure at all.

Those Two Sliders you just mentioned is a direct result of this and guy's are boosting up the QBA Slider and it really doesn't have to go up it's a very sensitive issue within the Blocking Sliders and BRK BLK Slider that triggers a reaction out of the QB's more often then not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »