Home

Charlie D's PS2 CPU vs CPU (GM mode) Sliders (Tested)

This is a discussion on Charlie D's PS2 CPU vs CPU (GM mode) Sliders (Tested) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 12:06 PM   #9
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charlie D's PS2 CPU vs CPU (GM mode) Sliders (Tested)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnriii
I've been pretty busy with family issues (damn them!!) and have played (watched) one game. Bears vs Packers, and it was a very evenly matched, realistic game......................until the two minutes warning in the 4th. from the time of 1:23 left in the 4th, each team scored on long pass plays a TOTAL of 4 times. I'm talking 40+ yards. final score 42-39 packers. Everything else was nice, statistic-wise. I may try one more game with the sliders, but it seems as if the def awr is too low, maybe. I'll be back.....
DEf Awareness is right on, if you start messing with that one, it will throw everything esles off. One game won't tell the whole story, Your 4th quarter passing spree won't happen that often, once in a blue moon one game may do something crazy.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:34 PM   #10
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

Next two games: redskins vs bears...31-7 skins. both QB's under 50%, both halfbacks (Portis and Benson) well over 100 yards. No 4th quarter bomb squad however. vikings vs bears...28-12 bears. Grossman back from five game injury goes 15-26 for 225 yards with 3 ints. Benson gains 85 yards on 29 carries. will keep testing/playing.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:55 PM   #11
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Next two games: redskins vs bears...31-7 skins. both QB's under 50%, both halfbacks (Portis and Benson) well over 100 yards. No 4th quarter bomb squad however. vikings vs bears...28-12 bears. Grossman back from five game injury goes 15-26 for 225 yards with 3 ints. Benson gains 85 yards on 29 carries. will keep testing/playing.
I'm in my 8th week, The games vary within acceptable NFL standards, Madden will never be perfect. I've made adjustments as many ways as you can think of. Sack looks good , Int's look, good pass Ave, Run Ave, and pancakes don't look too bad, or as good as they will get with madden.

By the way the Bears are 8-0.

Thanks for the support!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 07:51 AM   #12
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
FYI John,

after 8 weeks of stats, the top 10 QB Comp % look like this:

K Collins 54%
T. Collins 55%
Pennington 55%
t. Brady 58%
J.Losman 49%
T. Dilfer 57%
D. Carr 41%
K. Warner 58%
Culppepper 53%
E. Manning 59%

The NFL average is aroung 59%, I already tried to raise Pass blocking, in my testing, but this caused to many Sacks for some strange reason. My be a bid below the average , but in conjuction with the other stats, it looks good.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:47 PM   #13
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

So far, Bears are 7-8 going into my last game...I've been turning the game on and taking care of the "honey-do" list around the house. I've bumped def awr up two, it doesn't make much of a difference, so I put it back. The only other option I would consider would be changing the level to either all-madden or pro. The games are as competitive as I've seen in at least three years, maybe I'm expecting too much. NFL 2k last year was really good in "coach mode", and I guess I got spoiled. the draft seems to be better this year, and I do love the "fanatics" in your home stadium. I'll play a complete season after my draft with your sliders, and see how the stats turn out. Peace....
Old 07-26-2018, 02:20 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are these for madden 05 or 04

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »