Home

Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2005, 08:53 PM   #25
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonoc
so pm are ur all pro sliders done? and when do u think u will have the all madden ones done? i an anxious to start a franchise and i want to make sure that ur all pro sliders are done before i do.

by the way i just played a great game between the cowboys and the jags. i was the boys. it was 5-3 until the 4th qtr. they had a safety and a field goal. then they add another field goal and i come back with a td to witten. then they drive down with abput 3 min remaining and go forr the score to jimmy smith to make it 14-10. (missed two pt conversion). then with about 1:30 seconds left i drive down with bledsoe and with 25 seconds left a throw a td pass to glenn to make it 16-14. then i miss the extra point and i am like oh s*%$, they are only down by two. but with 20 seconds left byron can't get it done and i win 16-14. it was a very defensive game and the player of the game was bledsoe who went like 16-38 with two td's and an int. jones was sucking and had no protection so i mostly went through the air. but it was a great game and thanks again. and if ur all pro sliders are done i will be starting my chise now.
I don't understand why you worry so much on if the sliders are "done". As you increase in skill you'll obviously have to make your own adjustments anyways. If you're getting great games with one set, use those and then adjust them as they get easier.

Seriously man, you're the only one who is going to know if something works for you. Why do you think PM has 3 different levels for AP, and already 2 sets for Madden. Because he's been nearly forced into defining different sets for people of different skills.

Sliders are never done until the individual that's going to use a certain set is happy with the results he or she is getting. PM could say the sliders are done right now, and they might not be perfect for you. If you're getting great games, make your own adjustments when you need to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 08:57 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonoc
so pm are ur all pro sliders done? and when do u think u will have the all madden ones done? i an anxious to start a franchise and i want to make sure that ur all pro sliders are done before i do.

by the way i just played a great game between the cowboys and the jags. i was the boys. it was 5-3 until the 4th qtr. they had a safety and a field goal. then they add another field goal and i come back with a td to witten. then they drive down with abput 3 min remaining and go forr the score to jimmy smith to make it 14-10. (missed two pt conversion). then with about 1:30 seconds left i drive down with bledsoe and with 25 seconds left a throw a td pass to glenn to make it 16-14. then i miss the extra point and i am like oh s*%$, they are only down by two. but with 20 seconds left byron can't get it done and i win 16-14. it was a very defensive game and the player of the game was bledsoe who went like 16-38 with two td's and an int. jones was sucking and had no protection so i mostly went through the air. but it was a great game and thanks again. and if ur all pro sliders are done i will be starting my chise now.
The All-Pro Sliders are complete. If anything they would need tweaked up or down 1-2 clicks on each Level but that would be a personal decision guy's would have to make based on their gameplay with each set.

All-Madden is still being worked worked. I did change the Blocking Sliders just a few minutes ago for set 2 to try and get the Pancakes down a bit more. So, basically everything is good to go accept the possible changes in blocking which is a work in progress.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:04 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

ok thanks pm u are the master of sliders! i am goin to start my chise now and thank u so much!!!!!
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Well it looks like SET 1 plays some damn good football overall. I don't know if guy's think that the CPU AWR at 5 is too easy or what but trust me they can get after you pretty good. The Pancakes seem to be down about 50% now and the CPU's QB's if they have a high awareness are just as effective as a guy playing with QBA of 10.

So, you guy's can give these a shot you might be amazed at what the CPU can do at these low settings.....
Old 08-25-2005, 12:29 AM   #29
Pro

steven's Arena

OVR: 7
Cool Re: Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Well it looks like SET 1 plays some damn good football overall. I don't know if guy's think that the CPU AWR at 5 is too easy or what but trust me they can get after you pretty good. The Pancakes seem to be down about 50% now and the CPU's QB's if they have a high awareness are just as effective as a guy playing with QBA of 10.

So, you guy's can give these a shot you might be amazed at what the CPU can do at these low settings.....
hey PM im about to try your sliders for the first time, 1 quick question?? I understand that you have your clock set between 9 to 12 minutes,with accellerated clock off or on?? thats my question,should i leave it on normal clock,or should i leave it on accellerated clock?
get back to me thanks......................
Old 08-25-2005, 01:32 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Hmmm....been a fan of Madden since 2000 and never played on All-Madden...but im finally gonna go try it out with your sliders
Old 08-25-2005, 01:37 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
hey PM im about to try your sliders for the first time, 1 quick question?? I understand that you have your clock set between 9 to 12 minutes,with accellerated clock off or on?? thats my question,should i leave it on normal clock,or should i leave it on accellerated clock?
get back to me thanks......................

its acc on
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 03:13 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Ok i tried your All-Madden sliders and here are my results...

Im using the 1st set BTW.
Oakland(me) 35
Total Offense: 506
Rushing Yards: 172
Passing Yards: 334
First Downs: 21

Kerry Collins: 16/30 334 YDs 2 TDs 3 INTs 75.5 QB Rating 0 Sacks
LaMont Jordan: 33 ATTs 162 Yds 3 TDs 2 FUMs
Randy Moss: 3 RECs 172 YDs 2 TDs
Jerry Porter: 8 RECs 103 YDs 0 TDs

San Diego(34)
Total Offense: 239
Rushing Yards: 107
Passing Yards: 132
First Downs: 5

Drew Brees: 9/14 141 YDs 1 TD 0 INTs 121.4 QB Rating 2 Sacks
LaDainian Tomlinson: 21 ATTs 96 YDs 1 TD 0 FUMs
Antonio Gates: 3 RECs 74 YDs 1 TD

Both teams were rated even although Chargers were a 89 on offense. I dominated the first half and going into the second half it was 28-10 Raiders. It felt like the Chargers came to play in the second half but came one point short of tieing it. I was surprised that my offense performed the way it did and that LT performed the way he did. Good sliders i might have to try against a better team than the Chargers because my offense was easy to make plays with. Im certainly going to move to All-Madden in my second year of Franchise and use your sliders.

Also Jordan averaged about 9 yards per carry and LT averaged about 3 yards.

Last edited by DTX3; 08-25-2005 at 03:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »