Home

Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 08:42 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers All-Madden Sliders

I haven't changed anything on All-Madden Level. The Front Page is accurate. It can no longer be edited but if there are future changes I'll post a Link to them aswell.

I posted charts for Blocking combinations on the Front Page aswell so if either the CPU or Human is having trouble running take a look at those charts.

The CPU's QBA is at 7 but if that is too high you can lower it down 1-2 clicks. The only settings that have changed is SUB IN should be 88 and PNTA should be 15.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:22 AM   #58
Rookie

andrewm1288's Arena

OVR: 1

I have played a couple games and here are my observations.

1.These sliders are near perfect.
2.When the other team runs the ball they seem to have the trend of carrying the ball for minimal yardage, and out of no where every couple of carries they break off a huge run, not some 15-20 yard run, I'm talking 30+.
3.The user running is fine.
4.My user passing is a little off, I'm struggling to go w.o a game throwing less then 2 picks.
5.The linebackers are a little to good IMO, they are the ones who usually appear out of no where and INT it.

Any reccomendations to help my passing? And to make the CPU running a little more consistent?
Old 09-01-2005, 01:11 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm1288
I have played a couple games and here are my observations.

1.These sliders are near perfect.
2.When the other team runs the ball they seem to have the trend of carrying the ball for minimal yardage, and out of no where every couple of carries they break off a huge run, not some 15-20 yard run, I'm talking 30+.
3.The user running is fine.
4.My user passing is a little off, I'm struggling to go w.o a game throwing less then 2 picks.
5.The linebackers are a little to good IMO, they are the ones who usually appear out of no where and INT it.

Any reccomendations to help my passing? And to make the CPU running a little more consistent?

Wow...thanks for feedback. I said WOW because I thought lowering the CPU's AWR to 5 would solve most of the B.S. about guy's just popping up from nowhere on defense. This is why I don't trust All-Madden Level with any Sliders. I'm really clueless as to how to get All-Madden to stop having guy's become super human. I tried everything accept ZERO out the Sliders but i didn't want it to become too easy so I just put both AWR's at 25 to try and cut down on somethings.

As for the CPU's Running game I would move up their RUN BLK Slider to 2 and see if that helps. I think it currently stands at 1 but that Slider on All-Madden even with the slighest increase gives a huge boost. Or you could lower the HUMAN TKL SLIDER down to 2-3.

The INT's is something that might go away if you lower the CPU's INT Slider down anywhere from 3-5. I didn't want to make passing to easy but you are correct anything over the middle is easy access for the CPU's LB's. I don't know their AWR is low like I mentioned but on All-Madden crazy things can happen with guy's getting to a spot before the arrives.

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-01-2005 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:10 PM   #60
Rookie

andrewm1288's Arena

OVR: 1

Well I just got "sorta" done with a game. I did Lions vs Bears(me) in Chicago. I stopped midway through the third quarter because there was a major problem, and I needed to fix it. But here are my stats with the sliders.

Passing
Grossman: 8/19 126 yards 1 TD 0 INT 82.3 rating
Harrington:5/9 52 yards 1 TD 0 INT 109.4 rating

Rushing
T.Jones: 16 carries 55 yards 3.4 avg
Benson:5 carries 27 yards 1 TD 5.3 avg
K.Jones:15 carries 298 yards 2 TD 19.8 avg (199 yards after first hit, 4 20+ yard carries, and a long of 78 yards)

Recieving
Muhammad: 3/39 yards
Pollard:2/35

Defense
Ogunlye: 3 tackles 1 sack
Kennedy: 7 tackles

Things I'm gona fix.

1.Obviously the cpu running, Kevin Jones was unreal, the Bears defese is a pretty good one but it seems every time I went to tackle him, it would bump him slightly but not slow him down at all.
2.INT's for the cpu/user defense up. I set them a click down before the game, but the defenses dropped far to many picks
3.User defense awareness up. My defense let up to many big plays.

I'm going to do the same game again, only with adjustments to some sliders, and I'll play in Detroit
Old 09-01-2005, 03:26 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm1288
Well I just got "sorta" done with a game. I did Lions vs Bears(me) in Chicago. I stopped midway through the third quarter because there was a major problem, and I needed to fix it. But here are my stats with the sliders.

Passing
Grossman: 8/19 126 yards 1 TD 0 INT 82.3 rating
Harrington:5/9 52 yards 1 TD 0 INT 109.4 rating

Rushing
T.Jones: 16 carries 55 yards 3.4 avg
Benson:5 carries 27 yards 1 TD 5.3 avg
K.Jones:15 carries 298 yards 2 TD 19.8 avg (199 yards after first hit, 4 20+ yard carries, and a long of 78 yards)

Recieving
Muhammad: 3/39 yards
Pollard:2/35

Defense
Ogunlye: 3 tackles 1 sack
Kennedy: 7 tackles

Things I'm gona fix.

1.Obviously the cpu running, Kevin Jones was unreal, the Bears defese is a pretty good one but it seems every time I went to tackle him, it would bump him slightly but not slow him down at all.
2.INT's for the cpu/user defense up. I set them a click down before the game, but the defenses dropped far to many picks
3.User defense awareness up. My defense let up to many big plays.

I'm going to do the same game again, only with adjustments to some sliders, and I'll play in Detroit

You may want to lower CPU RBA to 10 and increase Human TKL to 7 and see if that helps. All the other stats looked good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2005, 03:22 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am finding passing almost impossible with these sliders, and running is hard for me too. Is it just the fact that I've only played 5 games or so with these sliders? any help?

Last edited by silverdisk93; 09-02-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:22 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdisk93
I am finding passing almost impossible with these sliders, and running is hard for me too. Is it just the fact that I've only played 5 games or so with these sliders? any help?

Well it sems like even at 5 AWR the CPU still plays good defense. I didn't expect them to shut down things but then again it's All-Madden Level and EA does some weird stuff on this Level.

Try lowering the CPU's KDWN Slider closer to 0-3 and their BRK BLK Slider down to about 10-12. What this should do is cut down on there pass deflections and allow your OL to sustain blocks a little longer on offense.

I've got 4 days off so I'll get back on All-Madden Level for about 4 hours and see what's still screwed up. But also take a look at the other Blocking Combinations I posted aswell. They might help both HUman and CPU depending on the success either side is having.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:55 AM   #64
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

these are good sliders it just seems they dont want you to win no matter what, all-pro is just to easy with any sliders and i move up 2 all-madden and itz crazy, my offense is straight but my defense is horrible, they make bs catches, run, da whole nine. Should i let madden pick my plays, wha do u do and what are ur sliders for all-pro, i didnt see them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »