Home

Old 09-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #17
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
Now I have had a lot of fun with this game but it is really getting to the point where the pancakes are gonna make me return it. If you can't blitz a 250lb linebacker without hittin the ground on contact with a lineman 5-10 times a game there is a problem. I'm not talking they should get through that many times, but they shouldn't be hitting the ground being taken out of the play at first contact on every play. I got my MLB or OLB pancaked 11 consecutive plays.... WTF? I'm not saying it happens only when I rush the guy, even when the CPU rushes him on my behalf his *** gets flapjacked.

I have been loving this game to death because it plays a solid game of football. This one is just getting to the point where it is ridiculous. This is happening against the Panthers BTW, I have restarted the game numerous times to check if it happens all the time. It does, it's not one of those random things.

Are there any sliders out that get pancakes down to normal proportions, or is there no hope?
I can relate that pancakes blocks are a problem, I just finished my first season in franchise mode with the Dallas Cowboys and all five of my offensive linemen were starting in the pro-bowl unbelievable.
Has anyone come up with a slider setting that would allow maybe 5-6 blocks per game, let me know
Old 09-03-2005, 07:22 PM   #18
Rookie

CorporatePolicy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crob8822
I can relate that pancakes blocks are a problem, I just finished my first season in franchise mode with the Dallas Cowboys and all five of my offensive linemen were starting in the pro-bowl unbelievable.
Has anyone come up with a slider setting that would allow maybe 5-6 blocks per game, let me know

These are mine i spent a lot of time on them and i personally feel the play very well and the highest pancake number i've seen for either CPU or HUMAN has been about 7-9. Most of the time they fall right around 6. Try 'em out and let me know what you think.

Sub in and out at 86%-92%
All-Madden Level
Accelerated Clock ON (13 Minute quarters)

Offense HUMAN/CPU

Accuracy 10/10*
Pass Block 4/1*
WR Catch 11/10
Run Ability 8/8* (if you still find CPU running to be to easy to stop raise to 9)
Run Block 3/2

Defense HUMAN/CPU

Awareness 12/6
Knockdowns 6/1
Interceptions 3/0
Break Block 3/2*
Tackling 5/3

Special Teams HUMAN/CPU (these are really just personal preference)

FG Length 10/9
FG Accuracy 8/6
Punt Length 10/13*
Punt Accuracy 9/19*
Kickoff Length 10/10

PENALTIES

False Start-9
Holding-8
Face Mask-6*
Offensive Pass Interference-10
Defensive Pass Interference-10
KR/PR Catch Interference-10
Clipping-8
Intentional grounding-10
Roughing The Passer-10
Roughing The Kicker-10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »