Home

All-madden sucks

This is a discussion on All-madden sucks within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2005, 04:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: All-madden sucks

btw, does any1 know how to throw away the pass if ur about to get sacked? I press L on xbox b4, but it never works. I always still get sacked, and when i try to throw it to a receiver, i get INTed. Its really annoying also that the CPU always intentionally grounds it and never gets called for it.

and just so every1 knows, i dont hate this game, I love it, its just that its frustrating when unrealistic things happen.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:42 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
Nice constructive post jacka$$, if you have nothing positive to add then don't post.
Watch the personal attacks.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:45 PM   #11
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovita
you're not saying anything that hasnt been said, and will be said another 100 times. if you give up a TD with 1 sec, then you my friend suck.. if the game was perfect what would losers like you have to talk about?.. nothin, loser
As much as this guy is a Jacka$$... I agree... You got to step your game up... I never changed a single slider... and when you win... it gives you satisfaction that you can't get with playing on All-Pro or with User friendly sliders....

The first time I won on All-Madden... I was going nuts... it was a great feeling... now I've gelled with it... and its just another level I conquered... by the year 2008, I won the Super bowl... so I mastered it, but not in the way I need another level... in 2009, I'm still 6-4... you just have to win at all costs... I LOVE ALL-MADDEN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2005, 11:27 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
I would consider his post to be a personal attack since he called him a "loser" and that he "sucks", but you are right, I shouldn't have stooped to that level. I'm tired of people asking questions and the replies being "you suck", if that's the reply then just move on to the next thread.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:23 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
Wait, so the guy calls him a "scrub" and a "loser", someone else calls that guy a jacka$$ and the second guy get's warned? No wonder I stopped coming here.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:25 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Attention "Thenbagamer" Go with Playmakers sliders on all madden. My friends and I have been playing since the sega genisis days (yes that makes me an old timer) but we still keep young at heart with the games and have weekend get togethers and battle for cash lol. Any ways his sliders are real close to perfection, try em out and then tweek em yourself to your needs. Not everybody in this game has the same skill levels, practice makes perfect such as with everything else in life, and please don't pay any attention to heartless never beens who have nothing better to do than to rip you for just asking a simple question that most average players to this game ask.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:23 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

actually, i was using playmaker's, but i found it too hard cuz i got intercepted too much. I didn't mind defense because i could stop the other team, but I just got intercepted too much. That is why I am now using his All-Pro sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2005, 12:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovita
I can beat the CPU with or without sliders, and without cheese play. Maybe it's just you, step ya game up scrub.
lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »