Home

No Madden 360 SLIDERS?

This is a discussion on No Madden 360 SLIDERS? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: No Madden 360 SLIDERS?

Thanks guys!!! I was wondering how it happened. Because I played a few games with 8 minute quarters and then all of a sudden I played two games today with 5 minute quarters. I must've accidently saved my profile with 5 minute quarters.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:47 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is it just me, or are most of you guys keeping the gameplay sliders set to default on All Madden? Thats what I've been doin so far and it plays great. Only things I've messed with so far are the penalty sliders and the game clock.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:38 PM   #35
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

What kind of sack numbers have you guys been getting? I am using all-pro with no mods and average about 1, 2 if I get lucky. All other stats are right on except for this.
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2005, 12:39 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

All-Pro - 8 min quarters ***UPDATED 12/06/05

Hum/CPU

QB ACC 70/50
PASS BLK 70/70
WR CAT 50/ 50
RB ABIL 50/70
RB BLK 50/70

AWAR 50/50
KNKDWN 50/50
INT 50/50
BB 30/30
TACK 30/30

FG PWR 50/40
FG ACC 40/40
PUNT PWR 50/60
PUNT ACC 50/50
KICK PWR 50/50

PENALTIES ALL 90 EXCEPT OFFSIDE, FALSE START, AND HOLDING AT 75.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:29 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcool202020
Is it just me, or are most of you guys keeping the gameplay sliders set to default on All Madden? Thats what I've been doin so far and it plays great. Only things I've messed with so far are the penalty sliders and the game clock.
Default all-madden using the passing cone does play great, I can break big plays with good play calls and the cpu does not cheat. Great players really step up on all-madden, when I played 'da Bears Urlacher picked me 5 times, I could not throw over the middle at all. Maybe a little unrealistic, but all 5 of those passes were terrible and I had my passing cone on the intended receiver the whole time. Using the passing cone to look defenders off seems to be a must, if you focus on one receiver good defenders will flow to that direction and you will get picked.

I have all penalties maxed except for holding which is still default, having it maxed caused the cpu to get a holding call every other play. After several games the only penalites I ever see are holding, offsides and false starts. I have mugged receivers on purpose and still have not gotten a PI call.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »