Home

Ravens All-Madden Sliders version 2.0: Try these out!!

This is a discussion on Ravens All-Madden Sliders version 2.0: Try these out!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Ravens All-Madden Sliders version 2.0: Try these out!!

Ok, before I post them I would just like to say, that these sliders aren't for everyone. It depends on what type of game and philosophies you use while playing. I usually run the ball first, then use a little playaction over the top. Sorta like what Green Bay uses. I dont blitz very often on defense and I try not to cheese the computer while playing. So, without further ado, here they are.

First, you will have to create two profiles. One for yourself, and one for the computer in order to give the computer subins and subouts. So, create one for the computer and put the following in:
Player Lock: ON
Auto Subs: ON
Sub IN: 85%
Sub OUT: 92%
QB Vision: ON
Defense Pass Assist: ON
Turn the rest off

Now, put this in for your own profile:
Player Lock: ON
Auto Subs: ON
Sub IN: 85%
Sub OUT: 92%
QB Vision: Optional
Defense Pass Assist: ON
Turn the rest off

Now, in order for you to give the computer sub ins and sub outs, choose the two teams that will play or choose a game you would like to play in franchise. Now, put your profile on the team you wish to play with and put the computers profile on the team you want to play against. This will make the game start out with two player mode. Now, when the coin toss comes up, you will have to pick for the computer if they are away, or choose for your team if you are away. Then, either kickoff for who you want to be computer or kick it off for your own team. After the play, during the cut scene, pause the game. Take the controller of the computer profile off of the team that you want to play against and put it in the middle. Then, unpause the game and you will be playing against the computer, but the computer will have subins and subouts so the backup players will come in and have some playing time as well. Now, for the rest of the sliders:

11 minutes accelerated clock
all madden
Injuries: ON
Game Fatigue: ON

HUM/CPU
QB accuracy: 10/16
Pass Blocking: 12/10
WR Catching: 10/11
RB Ability: 10/18
Run Blocking: 10/18

Awareness: 10/9
Knockdowns: 10/10
Interceptions: 10/4
Break Block: 10/8
Tackling: 14/9

FG Length: 10/9
FG Accuracy: 8/6
Punt Length: 10/14
Punt Accuracy: 9/19
Kickoff Length: 10/10

Penalties
False Start: 9
Holding: 8
Facemask: 6
Offense PI: MAX
Defensive PI: MAX
KR/PR Interference: MAX
Clipping: 8
Intentional Grounding: MAX
Roughing the Passer: MAX
Roughing the Kicker: MAX

Final Note: I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. You get a different type of game everytime you play, so please try these out two or three times and you will realize how solid these sliders are. I made these myself and I am really enjoying them. Thank you. Any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this topic and I will answer them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »