Home

DanSF49 All-Madden Sliders 360

This is a discussion on DanSF49 All-Madden Sliders 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2006, 08:35 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: DanSF49 All-Madden Sliders 360

Alright I think I have arrived at close to my final tweaking of these sliders I adjusted slightly just a few sliders from the last post I just made. Here are the adjustments to make

Human RB Blocking from 35 to 40
Human Break Block from 50 to 55
CPU Pass Blocking from 25 to 30
CPU Run Blocking from 70 to 65
Old 01-29-2006, 07:51 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Alright I think I have arrived at close to my final tweaking of these sliders I adjusted slightly just a few sliders from the last post I just made. Here are the adjustments to make

Human RB Blocking from 35 to 40
Human Break Block from 50 to 55
CPU Pass Blocking from 25 to 30
CPU Run Blocking from 70 to 65

Any other changes to the sliders? I have played about 3 games with them and they feel pretty good.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:36 AM   #35
Pro

Nope right now I think we are set with what we have,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2006, 08:23 PM   #36

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

How are people sacks looking with the Pass Blocking at 30 for the CPU? Through 5 games so far I have a total of 3 sacks which is dead last in the league, and Im getting frusterated with blitzing players and watching them all get stuck at the line. Im thinking of lowering the blocking for the CPU and see how it goes but Im looking to also see how other people are doing with it set this way, cant figure out if its a user error or just impossible for some reason.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:48 AM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
How are people sacks looking with the Pass Blocking at 30 for the CPU? Through 5 games so far I have a total of 3 sacks which is dead last in the league, and Im getting frusterated with blitzing players and watching them all get stuck at the line. Im thinking of lowering the blocking for the CPU and see how it goes but Im looking to also see how other people are doing with it set this way, cant figure out if its a user error or just impossible for some reason.

Pimp,

Are you using the swim move buttons and speed burst to get thru the blocks?? Because I can get up to like 5 or 6 sacks in a game if I really work at breaking blocks, I was even thinking of bumping up the CPU PAss Blocking more. Maybe just try harder at breaking them before moving the slider. Let me know how it goes.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:00 PM   #38

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Im using both buttons, the one thing Im not using is the speed burst button so I will give that a shot. The main problem Im seeing is its either feast or famine, I get into the backfield and hit the QB but then he fumbles and they dont count it as a sack only a FF, for insance last game against New England I got to Brady 3 times and he fumbled all 3 times, so I left the game with 3 FF but no sacks. Like I said I will try to incorporate the speed burst button, its just difficult since after you snap the ball you have a split second to use the right analog stick to signify a run or pass and still move your player while using either the spin or power moves.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:07 AM   #39
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Well Dan, if my first game is any indication your final sliders are great. I had a really fun game against the Broncos. Note the Broncos' Plummer was injured, so the backup was QB (dont remember his name). Anyways their HB (Bell) gained 120 yards and 2 touchdowns and was player of the game. My HB (Jordon) was held to only 48 yards, however, the last quarter of the game I was passing a lot playing catch up after being down 10-20. I did make a 14 point come back, however, Denver beat me 24-27. Farve is my QB and he threw around 300 yards, but it wasnt enough to beat the Broncos. I hope the future games with your settings are as fun. Thanks.

Raiders (me) V/S Broncos - 24-27 Loss.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:19 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
Well Dan, if my first game is any indication your final sliders are great. I had a really fun game against the Broncos. Note the Broncos' Plummer was injured, so the backup was QB (dont remember his name). Anyways their HB (Bell) gained 120 yards and 2 touchdowns and was player of the game. My HB (Jordon) was held to only 48 yards, however, the last quarter of the game I was passing a lot playing catch up after being down 10-20. I did make a 14 point come back, however, Denver beat me 24-27. Farve is my QB and he threw around 300 yards, but it wasnt enough to beat the Broncos. I hope the future games with your settings are as fun. Thanks.

Raiders (me) V/S Broncos - 24-27 Loss.

Well let me know because I was thinking of tweaking them some more but then I have had some really good games with them and decided aganist it. The only things I was thinking of maybe increasing was CPU awareness and ints. But anyway keep me updated with your future results. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »