Home

Footballforever's All-Madden Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Footballforever's All-Madden Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #33
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Footballforever's All-Madden Sliders (360)

What is with the passing game, I find it easy as hell to run on all-madden, but when I pass its like the ball goes nowhere where I want it to go. Also to add to that, the DBs are all over my recievers and run practically in front of them on deep balls, thus preventing a catch.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:29 PM   #34
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
What is with the passing game, I find it easy as hell to run on all-madden, but when I pass its like the ball goes nowhere where I want it to go. Also to add to that, the DBs are all over my recievers and run practically in front of them on deep balls, thus preventing a catch.
You haven't used my new ones on the main page...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

i dont know how you can even play on all madden with those sliders like that.

i was playing a game with default allmadden sliders cowboys and skins in D.C.

well, they were able to run and break tackles at will, while i could barely take one step after the handoff without getting nailed.

i ran 3 inside runs in a row just to see if maybe a hole would open, and each time right after i got the handoff, i was hit. the same happened with the outside runs, like an off tackle. the same with a delayed handoff.

the only run a managed to make any + yardage on was a counter which gained me maybe 4-5 yards.

my team is the niners, but seeing as they are terrible at everything, i figured it would be unfair for me to use them in to test the unfairness in all madden. so i chose a couple teams that were just about even.

i would understand if maybe my lack of gains was on me not seeing the holes that were opening up, but its not. after these terrible runs, i would go into replay and see exactly how they got to me, and each time it was due to one of their lineman basically manhandling one of mine and getting to me before i could take a step.

are you guys not experiencing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

also, i find All-pro too easy seeing as i was able to pretty much move at will with the 49ers against the eagles i think.

not only that, but i was able to score on a kickoff return which should be just about impossible with the niners seeing as they havent returned a kickoff in years, but i was able to do it with a 3rd string running back?

all madden is where its at, but it just seems a bit too hard.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #37
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryG
also, i find All-pro too easy seeing as i was able to pretty much move at will with the 49ers against the eagles i think.

not only that, but i was able to score on a kickoff return which should be just about impossible with the niners seeing as they havent returned a kickoff in years, but i was able to do it with a 3rd string running back?

all madden is where its at, but it just seems a bit too hard.
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to try Playmakers All-Pro sliders tonight for a few games. If they don't work I may try moving all the sliders to 0 on All-Pro and All-Madden and see how they play.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

I made a few changes to your newest sliders, FootballForever.

The only one of huge significane is raising Human Run Blocking up to 55. I get nailed in the backfield every play if it's any lower, although occasionally on toss plays I can juke the guy in the backfield and run for a big gain.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-24-2006, 03:14 PM   #39
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

guys I just did another update, I think I really have somthing good now, try them out and give feedback please....Updated on the main page.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-24-2006, 04:45 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
guys I just did another update, I think I really have somthing good now, try them out and give feedback please....Updated on the main page.
The new ones look pretty good, I'll try them out in a bit....

One other thing I forgot to mention, I'd bump the CPU's INT slider up between 10-15, they seem to drop too many easy pick's when the slider is at 5-7.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »