Home

Xbox Current Gen Coach Mode sliders?

This is a discussion on Xbox Current Gen Coach Mode sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Xbox Current Gen Coach Mode sliders?

I'm gonna take a run with your sliders right now...I'll post the results once I'm done.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I just registered with gamefly since my local blockbuster only got in 1 copy of xbox (current gen). I know I'll never catch it in stock so I figure, my first month is only $9.95 since I got the 1 game out membership instead of the 2 games out membership. If I can't set aside enough in a month to buy Madden then I've got other issues to consider.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:52 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Code:
Offense
       HUM CPU

QBA     12 18
PBK      6  7
WRC     17 17
RBA     18 20
RBK     12 20

Defense 
       HUM CPU

AWR     11 10  
KD      14 13
INT      4  4
BB       9  0
TAK      9 10 

ST 
     HUM CPU

FGL     9  5
FGA     4  3
PL      8  8  
PA     14 16
KOL    11 11
Penalties: all maxed

Injuries:

sim: 100
play: 101

I restarted my falcons franchise, and it looks as if this is the keeper (unless some big moves are made between now and the start of the season).

Falcons 21
Panthers 24

Vick is out 6 weeks with an upper arm fracture. Crumpler is out 3 weeks.

The panthers could have put the falcons away early, but a holding call cost them a TD, and they kept two drives alive with penalties that led to two Atlanta FG's. This game was a seesaw battle, and a very physical type game. Lots of late hits, helmets flying off......unsportsmanlike conduct, that sort of thing. I wonder if it was like that because it was a rivalry game? That would be pretty cool if ea did that.......if so, can you imagine a raiders vs. broncos/chiefs game?

Here are the stats:

Schaub 23-35-219 0 td 1 int (1 sack)
Delhome 13-29-156 0 td 2 int (2 sacks)

W. Dunn 27-118
D. Foster 18-99

R. White 8-95
M. Jenkins4-29

K. Johnson 3-10
S. Smith 2-44

Kicking:
Z. Derr (atl) 5-6 fg's, 44 was his long
Kasay 3-3 (49 was long, and it would have been good from 52 or so)

Penalties:
Falcons: 5-50
Panthers: 7-86

My kicker Derr looks average......but that might be a little too good for him. What do you guys that have decent kickers think? I think the cpu's kicking game is about right. Kasay was 3-3, but they weren't all right down the middle.

This game was alot of fun, and I'm loving the way all aspects are playing right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I just registered with gamefly since my local blockbuster only got in 1 copy of xbox (current gen). I know I'll never catch it in stock so I figure, my first month is only $9.95 since I got the 1 game out membership instead of the 2 games out membership. If I can't set aside enough in a month to buy Madden then I've got other issues to consider.
Cool! When will you have it in your hands? I think we are close enough to the right set that you can pick your team and start your 'chise as soon as you get the game man. The panthers are alot of fun to play with, Deangelo Williams is a solid rookie, and your D is brutal. You know about Foster and Smith.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:18 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 25
Thumbs up Re: Xbox Current Gen Coach Mode sliders?

yes, coach mode for madden '07 is a definite treat, I myself roll with mudcat's sliders except I toned down CPU HumAccuracy by 1 notch (17 instead of 18)

as far as the run game goes, everything else is the same and my HUM tackle is at 9

definitely fun to play the game in a coach franchise ^^

edit: btw the reason I toned down the sliders was because I felt the game overall had an unrealistic amount of deep-bomb completions.. (specially on my Saints 'chise).. basically I changed some things from mudcat's sliders to fit my taste
CPU HumAccu: 17 (instead of 18)
Hum/CPU WR Catching: 15 (instead of 17)

that's about it.. so far I'm liking the flow of games.. just finished a game with my Boys chise against the Titans and it was a 6-3 Titans lead at halftime
Final score:
Cowboys 24 Titans 6
Total offense
Cowboys 355 Titans 236
Rush yds
Cowboys 198 Titans 62
Pass yds
Cowboys 157 Titans 174
Cowboys 27:46 Titans 20:14

Rushes:
Cowboys
G. Jones - 28attempts 140yds 5.0avg long16
J. Jones - 11 attempts 59 yds 5.3avg long12

Titans
C. Brown - 13attempts 41yds 3.1avg long11
V. Young - 5attempts 13yds 2.5avg long7

My defense came to play and my ball-control style dictated this game.. Vince Young was hurried a ton and he took a total of 10 sacks (though 3 sacks came in a freakish end of game no huddle where he kept no huddling and i had a goalline Blitz C picked so I kept that play and was just flipping it and my LB's would sack sack sack Vince). My rookie LB B.Carpenter chased Vince all over the field and had 5 sacks btw.. I hope that pays off in the in-season progression :P All in all defense ruled this game and was a fun game to manage.. specially with the defensive-toned first half ^^

just wish someone would start up a coach league or know of one

Last edited by tomriddle; 08-27-2006 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:04 PM   #54
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

what camera angle are you guys using for coach mode?

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-27-2006, 11:07 PM   #55
Rookie

I guess if we play unranked games, we can play coach mode online....but can we use adjustments to sliders online/unranked? I've never tried that before...in fact, I've never played coach mode against a human before. I'll have to reset my setup to play online......but I'd love to give it a try.

I have a feeling to find a coach mode league, we'd have to switch over to the PC.

When I get my ish setup, I'd love to give a coach mode online game a whirl...

You on ps2 or xbox? I'm on ps2...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 11:08 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
what camera angle are you guys using for coach mode?
I switch between classic and madden long. The default "madden" camera has a few slowdowns I haven't noticed w/ the other angles.

What about you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »