Home

Some current gen sliders from last year.

This is a discussion on Some current gen sliders from last year. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
Some current gen sliders from last year.

I'm not a slider guru, but I haven't seen any yet on the board, so I tried to use the same ones I did last year. I've played two games today with Playmaker's All-Madden current gen sliders from last year and had a couple really great games. I tweaked a little to my liking as I did a year ago, but they do play a great game. I use the ask madden feature, so I don't know if that takes into account or not, but I enjoy playing this way. You can't turn off the cone for the computer like you could a year ago, but it doesn't seem to be much of an issue this year on the All-Madden level. Here are the sliders I used, all credit should go to Playmaker, as they are mostly built off his from last year. Here's what I'm using now till someone puts other current gens out there.

12 minutes
Accelerated clock on.
Fair Play on.
-I used the ask Madden feature on both offense and defense. (Pretty much a must in my opinion.)

Offense:
10/7
3/0
10/11
10/10
0/1

Defense:
5/5
7/7
3/3
11/10
7/8

ST:
9/9
0/0
10/10
10/10
10/10

Penalties: All maxed except for holding at 8, face-mask at 8, and clipping at 9.

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 08-22-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 11:06 PM   #2
All Star

Re: Some current gen sliders from last year.

Here are my stats from my recent game.

Denver(me) at Arizona(cpu)

score - 14-24
Total Offense - 233-327
Rush Yds - 88-105
Pass Yds - 145-222
First Dwns - 14-16
Turnovers - 2-1
Penalties - 3-25 5-47
TOP - 26:42-21:18
Old 08-23-2006, 01:03 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

what kind of pancake numbers are you getting? i'm surious because they seem to be a bit on the high side if you play a game with around 120 plays. i was trying to use the stats i got from a general observation of the first regular season being simmed. maybe i'll give these a try because qbs do seem a little dumb in allpro
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 AM   #4
Rookie

usmgoldeneagles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
I'm not a slider guru, but I haven't seen any yet on the board, so I tried to use the same ones I did last year. I've played two games today with Playmaker's All-Madden current gen sliders from last year and had a couple really great games. I tweaked a little to my liking as I did a year ago, but they do play a great game. I use the ask madden feature, so I don't know if that takes into account or not, but I enjoy playing this way. You can't turn off the cone for the computer like you could a year ago, but it doesn't seem to be much of an issue this year on the All-Madden level. Here are the sliders I used, all credit should go to Playmaker, as they are mostly built off his from last year. Here's what I'm using now till someone puts other current gens out there.

12 minutes
Accelerated clock on.
Fair Play on.
-I used the ask Madden feature on both offense and defense. (Pretty much a must in my opinion.)

Offense:
10/7
3/0
10/11
10/10
0/1

Defense:
5/5
7/7
3/3
11/10
7/8

ST:
9/9
0/0
10/10
10/10
10/10

Penalties: All maxed except for holding at 8, face-mask at 8, and clipping at 9.
I assume 10 means 10 clicks from the left? I just want to make sure.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmgoldeneagles
I assume 10 means 10 clicks from the left? I just want to make sure.
Yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 06:50 PM   #6
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMonts
what kind of pancake numbers are you getting? i'm surious because they seem to be a bit on the high side if you play a game with around 120 plays. i was trying to use the stats i got from a general observation of the first regular season being simmed. maybe i'll give these a try because qbs do seem a little dumb in allpro
I'll have to check my next game. I never really paid much attention to pancakes. Last year, I really didn't care much because the gameplay was so great with these. If you play a game, please post your stats for us. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:25 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders work pretty well so far for me. I was playing with them in my preseason giant's game against the ravens. i won 34-31. If you would like to know anything else from my game just ask.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVINCANITY15
These sliders work pretty well so far for me. I was playing with them in my preseason giant's game against the ravens. i won 34-31. If you would like to know anything else from my game just ask.
Yeah, it's so identical to last year. There is no doubt in my mind, these are what I'm using again this year for my franchise. I'm just waiting for opening week rosters to come out so I can get that piece of crap Ashley Lelie off my Broncos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »